My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.
Shit mate, rough couple of months for you two.

I’m sorry, man. Can’t imagine what you’re going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

At least she sounds to be alright now. I hope she stays that way, and you both get through this stronger for it. You both sound like strong people based on many posts I've read.

Bro, I'm sorry to hear that but I hope for a speedy recovery for the misses.

Back