My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

I don't know. You'd think that our doctor would be more on top of it but she hasn't gotten back to us about it yet. I'm sure she will soon though.
I'm not surprised by this. Vast majority of doctors that I've met are ignorant and incompetent. Glad her health is improving but it's expected considering the low mortality rate of corona.

What do you mean?

Jesuit Priest! Don't listen to that idiotic individual. For whatever reason, this past Saturday when I mentioned in the weekly "What are you eating/drinking during tonight's UFC event" thread that I'm on TRT & that I take Vicodin for my neck, he decided to troll me. Apparently he's morally outraged about what my doctor prescribes me.

Anyhow, after accusing me of "pushing steroids" by merely mentioning my TRT he went further off the deep end & began saying that I was attempting to "deal" to him. <45>Of course, it's total nonsense & anyone can go to the thread & read our entire interaction & see that he's a liar.

I'm just surprised that he doesn't have the decency to keep his trolling out of this thread.

Listen, I don't know what your ridiculous obsession is with me, but this thread isn't the place for it.
I have a current thread on the subject:
What Happens to Society When Everyone's a Jerk?
Link: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-happens-to-society-when-everyones-a-jerk.4126805/

"...what happens when we're all dicks on the internet -- people feel they can be more of an asshole on a blog than they could in line at the DMV. It used to be that if you wanted to be an asshole, you basically had to write on the wall of the bathroom. Now the whole world is a bathroom wall."

* Don't feed the 'trolls.' o_O

I have a current thread on the subject:
What Happens to Society When Everyone's a Jerk?
Link: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-happens-to-society-when-everyones-a-jerk.4126805/

"...what happens when we're all dicks on the internet -- people feel they can be more of an asshole on a blog than they could in line at the DMV. It used to be that if you wanted to be an asshole, you basically had to write on the wall of the bathroom. Now the whole world is a bathroom wall."

* Don't feed the 'trolls.' o_O
That's a great quote dude

It used to be that if you wanted to be an asshole, you basically had to write on the wall of the bathroom. Now the whole world is a bathroom wall

Jesuit Priest! Don't listen to that idiotic individual. For whatever reason, this past Saturday when I mentioned in the weekly "What are you eating/drinking during tonight's UFC event" thread that I'm on TRT & that I take Vicodin for my neck, he decided to troll me. Apparently he's morally outraged about what my doctor prescribes me.

Anyhow, after accusing me of "pushing steroids" by merely mentioning my TRT he went further off the deep end & began saying that I was attempting to "deal" to him. <45>Of course, it's total nonsense & anyone can go to the thread & read our entire interaction & see that he's a liar.

I'm just surprised that he doesn't have the decency to keep his trolling out of this thread.
Yeah some people have no shame. He also lacks compassion, probably enjoys the pain and suffering of others, no class or heart to do that shit in this type of serious thread. I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten punished, you will never see me do what he is doing and yet I got a yellow card again. :(

My sister's husband has it. She does not. Same bed.

Yea I know another couple same thing. Wife had it like 2 weeks of being sick not bad enough to be in the hospital it was just one really long fever basically. Husband was fine the whole time never had it got tested several times throughout.

Yea I know another couple same thing. Wife had it like 2 weeks of being sick not bad enough to be in the hospital it was just one really long fever basically. Husband was fine the whole time never had it got tested several times throughout.

Thank God for masks and social distancing..

Yeah some people have no shame. He also lacks compassion, probably enjoys the pain and suffering of others, no class or heart to do that shit in this type of serious thread. I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten punished, you will never see me do what he is doing and yet I got a yellow card again. :(

Yeah, I'm sorry to see that. Just take it in stride, bro. It'll be over in 30 days, right?

She's doing better. She's starting to get some of her strength & energy back. And her pneumonia is completely gone. So, all's well. Thanks for asking.

Now that it's dealt with it you get the relief that you guys don't have to worry for a bit. Enjoy being on the other side of this shit.<MikeP1>

Last edited:
TRTurg tried, “dealing” me Steroids & Vicodin in the Heavies, of all places.
Have you posted anything else in this thread? You're actually trolling in a thread about a valued member's wife being sick? That's next level, kindly fuck off back to the bridge you spewed forth from.

Have you posted anything else in this thread? You're actually trolling in a thread about a valued member's wife being sick? That's next level, kindly fuck off back to the bridge you spewed forth from.

I know... Thread had, “Bad Seed” written all over it up to that point.

Back