My mom served mashed cauliflower yesterday for Thanksgiving

<{danayeah}>

Can't believe she pulled this shit, 0/10 would not bang (again)

Your middle class card is on the verge of being revoked

It’s not that hard to make mashed potatoes, make it yourself. It’s prob one octane above pouring milk in cereal in terms of culinary difficulty.

Nothing more annoying than the spoiled family member that whines over dinner. In my family it’s my sister and 3 years ago I told her to keep her stupid opinions to herself. Someone is cooking you a meal, be a little fucking grateful on the one fucking holiday you are supposed to be grateful.

Cauliflower or celery root purée is always nice for a change. Everywhere has boring poverty Hungry Man mashed potatoes.

This is a proper holiday meal:

o.jpg

i like how the beef wellington is sitting on pomme puree

Fill the room with uppercuts.

My mom would know better than to pull that shit with me.

Instead of mashed potatoes. I'm honestly beside myself with anger over it. I eat mashed potatoes like twice a year and she pulls this shit?!

Also the gravy was some kind of health food gravy. It might as well have been water
So, your mother loves you, and apparently cares about your health...
tenor.gif

Make your own mashed potatoes next time you entitled dipshit

I feel like mashed cauliflower should be an alltime favorite for MMA fans..

Dude the instant mashed 4 cheese is no joke. I used to laugh when I saw these. Then one day I decided to pick one up and try for the lolz. God damn it was good. And the one I got was only add water !

Yes, a package of Idahoan, 2 cups of water and 3 minutes in a microwave.
buttery-homestyle-packaging-129x200.png
classic-mash-v2-129x200.png
four_cheese_mashed-126x200.png
roasted_garlic_mashed1-124x200.png

Instead of mashed potatoes. I'm honestly beside myself with anger over it. I eat mashed potatoes like twice a year and she pulls this shit?!

Also the gravy was some kind of health food gravy. It might as well have been water
my condolonces bro. i ate like 3 poiunds of mashed potatos over the alst 2 days. i regret nothing.

Your mom must be white. Say what you want about Black women but they would never pull that shit on Thanksgiving I don't care if they're health conscious or not.

Honestly, I don't even like mashed potatoes but I would serve them shits if I had people coming over to eat.

You need the three basics for Thanksgiving: turkey, dressing, and mac and cheese. I'd add collard greens to that list as well.

Strange how the basics vary. Around here, it's turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberries, dinner rolls and green bean casserole. Of course with pumpkin pie for dessert. There are too many things to even set down on a table, people just keep passing them around.

I just bought a Jennie-O turkey breast this year instead of a whole turkey. It came ready to cook in a bag. It cooked up well but was extremely salty and I like salt. I didn't even salt the mashed potatoes. I only made turkey and potatoes.

The flavor surprisingly isn't that off from mashed potatoes, it's the texture that upsets me. With mashed potatoes you can go either creamy or fluffy, but mashed cauliflower managed to be neither; it's like an almost wet sand type grainy texture.

Yes, a package of Idahoan, 2 cups of water and 3 minutes in a microwave.
buttery-homestyle-packaging-129x200.png
classic-mash-v2-129x200.png
four_cheese_mashed-126x200.png
roasted_garlic_mashed1-124x200.png
Hell yeah smother that four cheese all over the ass of that woman on ur av and u gots a great meal

The flavor surprisingly isn't that off from mashed potatoes, it's the texture that upsets me. With mashed potatoes you can go either creamy or fluffy, but mashed cauliflower managed to be neither; it's like an almost wet sand type grainy texture.

Back