My mom served mashed cauliflower yesterday for Thanksgiving

I love cauliflower, but I'm not huge on it mashed, I'd rather have it roasted. Mashed potatoes are a must for Thanksgiving, save your calories elsewhere.

better be prepared next time have this in your arsenal
00041190044962_full.jpg

Mashed cauliflower is good, but you don't use gravy, you use melted cheddar.

Your mom must be white. Say what you want about Black women but they would never pull that shit on Thanksgiving I don't care if they're health conscious or not.

Honestly, I don't even like mashed potatoes but I would serve them shits if I had people coming over to eat.

You need the three basics for Thanksgiving: turkey, dressing, and mac and cheese. I'd add collard greens to that list as well.

learn to cook... mashed potatoes are easy to make

I went to an entirely vegan thanksgiving... No cauliflower but tons of great stuff...

Wtf? Cauliflower gratin would've made more sense, only coarsely chopped, but not this mashed shit.

better be prepared next time have this in your arsenal
00041190044962_full.jpg
Dude the instant mashed 4 cheese is no joke. I used to laugh when I saw these. Then one day I decided to pick one up and try for the lolz. God damn it was good. And the one I got was only add water !

Dude the instant mashed 4 cheese is no joke. I used to laugh when I saw these. Then one day I decided to pick one up and try for the lolz. God damn it was good. And the one I got was only add water !

Hell yeah they are. Thanksgiving is always at my sisters house i always get left over turkey/ham/gravy but she never makes enough mashed potatoes just enough for the meal, barely. lol. So i just grab the instant mash on my way home (different brand than i posted that was just random) and i still end up with another epic meal!

Sounds disgusting.. but I did have a cauliflower and broccoli au gratin side dish that was pretty good though. Of course real mash potatoes were present too.... and naturally I had to douse them in Cholula sauce.

Fuck mashed anything including potato's!

Hell yeah they are. Thanksgiving is always at my sisters house i always get left over turkey/ham/gravy but she never makes enough mashed potatoes just enough for the meal, barely. lol. So i just grab the instant mash on my way home (different brand than i posted that was just random) and i still end up with another epic meal!
Try the four cheee one!

Cauliflower or celery root purée is always nice for a change. Everywhere has boring poverty Hungry Man mashed potatoes.

This is a proper holiday meal:

o.jpg

Seems like the stuff is becoming more common. I haven't tried the stuff since i was a kid and didn't like it very much. I should probably try some out my fatass needs to lose some weight

Back