My honest thoughts on McGregor and why I'm a fan

I can't say much for Conor, but it was really kind of Ronda to lend him that fancy purple pillow to cry his tears and muffle his trap.

Diaz is going to prove for a second time to Conor and his fans what happens when Conor fights guys his own size. Conor should stick to beating up midgets... he has success with that.

I can't say much for Conor, but it was really kind of Ronda to lend him that fancy purple pillow to cry his tears and muffle his trap.

Diaz is going to prove for a second time to Conor and his fans what happens when Conor fights guys his own size. Conor should stick to beating up midgets... he has success with that.
Conor is going to smash Nate, Aldo(again) and destroy Eddie.

Conor is going to smash Nate, Aldo(again) and destroy Eddie.
9 day Cabo Diaz choked the shit out of Conor, and you think a full camp ready Diaz will get put out? Interesting thought process. Diaz has already set up shop and is camping out in Conor's head... that's why Conor has been remarkably silent since he tapped out.

If Conor loses to Diaz again, he'll go back to FW with the difficult cut and on the heels of two losses and try to prove the first fight against Aldo wasn't a fluke... he's systematically putting himself behind the eight ball and tossing any leverage he had right out the window at the same time.

My opinion is this, I know most sherbros get their panties in a bunch when Conor verbally destroys their favorite fighter(or makes fun of their kids names) and makes them look silly on the mic, .

Actually, we get our panties in a bunch when Conor repeatedly embarrases himself on the mic and his fanboys lap it up like the sad beta males they are.
Conor isn't very good at trash talking, everything he says is an exaggerated lie and pre-written (there's even videos of him looking at his pre-written lines hahaha what a lame) he can be cool and charismatic when he's not in fight-mode sure, so can anyone.

9 day Cabo Diaz choked the shit out of Conor, and you think a full camp ready Diaz will get put out? Interesting thought process. Diaz has already set up shop and is camping out in Conor's head... that's why Conor has been remarkably silent since he tapped out.

If Conor loses to Diaz again, he'll go back to FW with the difficult cut and on the heels of two losses and try to prove the first fight against Aldo wasn't a fluke... he's systematically putting himself behind the eight ball and tossing any leverage he had right out the window at the same time.
I certainly do. Conor was picking apart Nate and putting a clinic on him for seven minutes.

Actually, we get our panties in a bunch when Conor repeatedly embarrases himself on the mic and his fanboys lap it up like the sad beta males they are.
Conor isn't very good at trash talking, everything he says is an exaggerated lie and pre-written (there's even videos of him looking at his pre-written lines hahaha what a lame) he can be cool and charismatic when he's not in fight-mode sure, so can anyone.
Embrasses himself? I think you're confused, McGregor is the one embarrassing fools on the mic.

I don't think you know what trash talking is. You're supposed to make grandiose claims, half truths and lies. And Conor is the best at it.

Embrasses himself? I think you're confused, McGregor is the one embarrassing fools on the mic.

I don't think you know what trash talking is. You're supposed to make grandiose claims, half truths and lies. And Conor is the best at it.
No, only the truth hurts. The only reason any fighter cares about his pathetic trash talk is because the army of beta males start parroting his words and cheer at all of it. If McGregor could sit there and say "poop, butt, vagina" or some dumb shit and it would get the exact same reaction. It's literally only the dumbfuck fans like yourself that makes his trash talk effective.

No, only the truth hurts. The only reason any fighter cares about his pathetic trash talk is because the army of beta males start parroting his words and cheer at all of it. If McGregor could sit there and say "poop, butt, vagina" or some dumb shit and it would get the exact same reaction. It's literally only the dumbfuck fans like yourself that makes his trash talk effective.
Yeah, I'm sure Poirier and Aldo(Cole Miller as well) would beg to differ. He mentally fucked them both over. He gets to these guy's head and makes them doubt. He had the p4p numero uno looking like a bullied twelve year old girl fight night. His shit talk works. And unlike Chael's, he actually gets an advantage because it's hyper aggressive.

Also, if Conor ever said something like that, I wouldn't be a fan anymore.

Yeah, I'm sure Poirier and Aldo(Cole Miller as well) would beg to differ. He mentally fucked them both over. He gets to these guy's head and makes them doubt. He had the p4p numero uno looking like a bullied twelve year old girl fight night. His shit talk works. And unlike Chael's, he actually gets an advantage because it's hyper aggressive.

Also, if Conor ever said something like that, I wouldn't be a fan anymore.

No they would not beg to differ. The fan reaction is what gets to them, how many times do you need to hear this?? If we entered a fictional world where the majority of MMA fans weren't pathetic beta males, and actually disliked Conor and booed him at press conferences, you would see zero reactions to his trash talk from other fighters.

No they would not beg to differ. The fan reaction is what gets to them, how many times do you need to hear this?? If we entered a fictional world where the majority of MMA fans weren't pathetic beta males, and actually disliked Conor and booed him at press conferences, you would see zero reactions to his trash talk from other fighters.
Fan reaction? Lmao. That's even worse. Anyways, you're still wrong. Poirier has basically admitted McGregor's trash talk is what got to him in the lead up to the fight.

So, which of your favorites did Conor humiliate on the mic? Cerrone? Aldo? Mendes?

Get the fuck off this thread with this shit gif.

More respect to the GOAT.

The GOAT is coming for all of your favorite fighters.

A GOAT with zero title defenses.....makes sense.

Fan reaction? Lmao. That's even worse. Anyways, you're still wrong. Poirier has basically admitted McGregor's trash talk is what got to him in the lead up to the fight.

So, which of your favorites did Conor humiliate on the mic? Cerrone? Aldo? Mendes?

Aldo clowned Conor in the entire lead up and still luckypunched his way to victory in 13 seconds, trash talk isnt real

Aldo clowned Conor in the entire lead up and still luckypunched his way to victory in 13 seconds, trash talk isnt real
Aldo clowned Conor? Is that why he allowed McGregor to steal his belt and make a fool out of him at the press conferences? No lucky punch, his left cross is to much for any FW to handle.

Okay, Cerrone fan?

I can somewhat relate some Conor fanboys since I'm a huge Chael fan, and Sonnen paved the way for guys like Conor to walk.

But you don't choose what you find funny, and Conor never made me laugh (while Chael had me in stitches many times).

From what I've gathered, beta males on sherdog felt threatened by Chael
(good looking superman-jawed, well muscled fellow with a good sense of humor, and who could easily steal your potential GF with a slap on the ass)
but they feel safe with McGregor.
They can relate to him.

Conor is a very short dude, he isn't good looking, he dresses like shit, picks up his terrible tattoos on some male model poster
(that Conor must idolize in the same way so many fans here idolize him => "he ain't s'much different from us hillbillies!" )
and has an unfortunate musculature.
+ his sense of humor is super basic, he chews tobacco, according to a bunch of fighters he has terrible breath and BO in general, he uses tricks to look taller on pictures, etc... I bet most sherdoggers can relate to this kind of stuff.

Let's not delude ourselves, a good majority of his fans (irish farmers + the usual US WWE/Nascar trailer trash) are people who look like Conor, and consequently take it personally when someone makes fun of him because of his looks...
It was the same for Ronda and fat nerds, they and their girlfriends look similar to her so when she gets called a fat cow online, it's personal, it's on.

My honest thoughts on McGregor and his hardcore dickriders

Fin

Last edited:
Chael owns Conor on the microphone, Conor's like the scaled down discount import version of Sonnen.

And for all the shit Conor spews on the mic, nothing will ever be funnier than ''touchbutt in the park''.

Every opponent is the same, humble in defeat...and a bunch of other stuff.

Hmm. I think he's referring to their movement rather than them having the same skill set. He has said Aldo, Mendes and Edgar were either similar on the feet or were stuck in the same pattern.

What's the humble in defeat thing? He gave Diaz his props in the post fight interview in the cage and said he was the better man on the night. He's hardly going to say 'this tall lanky, southpaw is too good for me' I get the impression and had seen the threads long before he lost, on what he'd do if/when he did. A lot of folk thought he'd scarper and hide - I know when he was in Iceland that time, people were wording it as him going somewhere secluded - despite him cross training with Gunni's team a few times now.

Even when he's won, he's shook the other fighters hand after it - aside from Aldo, IIRC. People don't like him for a variety of reasons, but one thing I'd strongly dispute is the notion that he's a mean spirited prick.

I liked Conor alot more when he was an up and coming challenger, when he was hungry, when he was absolutely mind fucking one of the greatest to ever do it (aldo).... .but now that he is a champion, he is entitled, lazy, only wants big mooney fights. He has turned into a self absorbed pussy.:p

I'm starting to feel like there's nothing more cringe inducing than a McGregor hater. The same people who in 2014 were crying "omg ufc is so stale we need starz these mighty mouse cards suck!" are the same ones crying that one fighter is single handedly carrying the entertainment side of the UFC and making the sport mainstream again. You hate him because he's rich and successful? And he brags about it? If those two things make you angry, then you probably need to fix your own life.

RDA, Khabib, Eddie, Barboza, Meléndez, Bendo, etc., would make him swallow his words any given day.

Not a single one of those guys save for maybe Barboza would pose any threat to McGregor (even then I believe Conor smokes him.) If you can provide an argument that goes beyond MMAth I'll be more than happy to listen.

Back