My honest thoughts on McGregor and why I'm a fan

Connie is basically the 21 century Phil Baroni
Talks a lot.
silly people think he is unbeatable.
Brags like an idiot.
And will fall into obscurity very soon
juuust like Phil:D

I'm glad Nate not only owned him in the octagon but in the presser and weighs in too

My opinion is this, I know most sherbros get their panties in a bunch when Conor verbally destroys their favorite fighter(or makes fun of their kids names) and makes them look silly on the mic, and go on and rant about how he's a cocky asshole and a POS for hyping himself. But I can't stop myself from loving it all. He looks like a million bucks, rubs it in your face(while not giving a shit about being 'humble' and laughing at all the salty vaginas who get butt hurt over it), and usually backs up everything he says. He's also really smart, with the way he emotionally fucks with guys and gets into their heads. It's a legitimate strategy, and is just as apart of his arsenal as his left hand is. Not to mention he's an awesome and exciting fighter who always goes into every fight with the intention to knock whoever he's facing out.

Bring on the hate sherdog.

Back to reality.

I have been a big Nick and Nate fan for about 10 + years. So right now, it's fuck Conor!

I love what Conor does, he is the best thing that has happened to mma. He just picked a fight with the wrong guy and he is killing what could have been great, War Diaz!

My opinion is this, I know most sherbros get their panties in a bunch when Conor verbally destroys their favorite fighter

Bring on the hate sherdog.
People get their "panties in a bunch" over repetitive threads like this. The only reason Conor gets hate is because of his obnoxious fanbase of bandwagoners who don't know shit about the sport. As soon as Conor has a nice little losing streak going you people will disappear back into the abyss from which you came. It kind of reminds me of the Chuck Liddell fans back in the day.

After he loses to Nate and then loses the 145 belt, I think sherdog will be more enjoyable.

Back