Relationship My girl bought an AR15 assault rifle

Oh! That is nice. Iron sights too. :)
Looks just like the M-14 rifle. Fires the NATO 7.62 round. Not the shitty smaller Russian 7.62 round.
$1,600 -- is that the right price? Can you not find a used one for sale?
The M-14 rifle:
M14%20Service%20Rifle%20pic.jpg

m14_dmr.jpg

@Strychnine dont you plan on getting one of these?

Oh! That is nice. Iron sights too. :)
Looks just like the M-14 rifle. Fires the NATO 7.62 round. Not the shitty smaller Russian 7.62 round.
$1,600 -- is that the right price? Can you not find a used one for sale?
The M-14 rifle:
M14%20Service%20Rifle%20pic.jpg

m14_dmr.jpg
I’ve found a few on the used market but they are kitted with a whole lot of accessories driving prices up to $2500. It’s not a firearm I need so spending even a few hundred wouldn’t make sense.

Fight me irl in hand combat, pussy.
Leave your semi automatic guns, shotguns, hand grenades and bazookas home for the next zombie invasion/tyrannical government.

reactiongifs-1PgPvWLfXGkCY

giphy.gif

She didnt even tell me. She's been furloughed as an eye surgeon and shes been having endless amount of youtube time and apparently watched one where it recommended getting a gun because of all the shit going on.

She told me she saw a gun store and just wanted to go in to one for the first time to check it out. Not only did she end up buying a gun, she ended up buying an AR15 assault rifle. She bought a shitload of accessories and a big box of ammo.

I dont care. She has her own money and she makes 6 times what I make. But still surprising for one who has never even brought up the topic of guns since i've known her.

I’m glad your girl exercised her constitutional right. Hopefully it will be more than a safe queen and she gets some practical training with it on top of regular range trips.

I don’t know where you stand on guns, but if you are open to it, join the training with her. It’s a decent way to spend some quality time together.

She didnt even tell me. She's been furloughed as an eye surgeon and shes been having endless amount of youtube time and apparently watched one where it recommended getting a gun because of all the shit going on.

She told me she saw a gun store and just wanted to go in to one for the first time to check it out. Not only did she end up buying a gun, she ended up buying an AR15 assault rifle. She bought a shitload of accessories and a big box of ammo.
Have her make sure the rifle is not loaded until she gets to the range. I hope she knows how to put the 'safety' on until it is time to shoot. Never point a loaded, or unloaded, weapon at anyone you don't intend to kill. Too many gun deaths every year due to people being stupid with loaded weapons...
14rules.jpg

Have her make sure the rifle is not loaded until she gets to the range. I hope she knows how to put the 'safety' on until it is time to shoot. Never point a loaded, or unloaded, weapon at anyone you don't intend to kill. Too many gun deaths every year due to people being stupid with loaded weapons...
Are ranges even open in most places now?

Are ranges even open in most places now?
I don't know about indoor ranges, but outdoor ranges should be open. You are usually 6' apart anyway and sunlight (UV radiation) is suppose to kill the coronavirus.

Modified prone position for female soldiers:

Relationship My girl bought an AR15 assault rifle

I dont care. She has her own money and she makes 6 times what I make. But still surprising for one who has never even brought up the topic of guns since i've known her.

Wrong.

Your ex-girlfriend (made up) bought a AR-15 which is a civilian sporting rifle capable of semi-automatic fire only.

Not a M16 which is a military assault rifle that can switch between semi-automatic and automatic fire.

Relationship My girl bought an AR15 assault rifle

Wrong.

Your ex-girlfriend (made up) bought a AR-15 which is a civilian sporting rifle capable of semi-automatic fire only.

Not a M16 which is a military assault rifle that can switch between semi-automatic and automatic fire.
<BidenShutIt>Fuckin gun nerds are the worst Karen's on the internet. Everyone knows what a damn AR15 is. Everyone knows it's semi auto.

Sweet. Hey, could you please ask your girl what may cause double vision where a ghost image appears above what I’m looking at. Thought I saw a crow riding on the back of another crow the other day but it was just one damn crow.

Sweet. Hey, could you please ask your girl what may cause double vision where a ghost image appears above what I’m looking at. Thought I saw a crow riding on the back of another crow the other day but it was just one damn crow.

She asked if you have double vision just that one time or all the time?

She sounds fun.
Not sure what the problem is or why you made a thread about this in the first place.

She probably read the soy you post in the war room and realized she couldn't rely on you to keep her safe.

<BidenShutIt>Fuckin gun nerds are the worst Karen's on the internet. Everyone knows what a damn AR15 is. Everyone knows it's semi auto.
Yup. He bumped a 3-year old thread just to make a point that's already been made in this thread several times, and had nothing to do with the topic.

That's how important it is to him that we see how much of a gun expert he is.

She asked if you have double vision just that one time or all the time?
It’s pretty constant but sometimes the images stray further apart. It also feels like something is in my eye when I blink.

It’s pretty constant but sometimes the images stray further apart. It also feels like something is in my eye when I blink.

She says close one eye and see if the double vision is still there. If it goes away, your eyes are misaligned and you need to see an opthalmologist. You will have two options. Get fitted for prism glasses or see a vision therpist to get the eyes to work together better.

If you close each eye and it's still there, you need to see an opthalmologist and you'll get refferred to a neuro-opthalmologist.

Either way, your first step is to see an opthalmologist to see because it could be a symptom of something very serious.

I think she would have been better off with a manageable handgun, like a Sig or a Glock. Can keep that right in a cool lockbox on the nightstand for quick action.

Back