Relationship My girl bought an AR15 assault rifle

Yup. He bumped a 3-year old thread just to make a point that's already been made in this thread several times, and had nothing to do with the topic.

That's how important it is to him that we see how much of a gun expert he is.

Good catch!

His (my) post had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of an AR15 ASSAULT RIFLE.

Wait a minute...

Reactions: 666
She says close one eye and see if the double vision is still there. If it goes away, your eyes are misaligned and you need to see an opthalmologist. You will have two options. Get fitted for prism glasses or see a vision therpist to get the eyes to work together better.

If you close each eye and it's still there, you need to see an opthalmologist and you'll get refferred to a neuro-opthalmologist.

Either way, your first step is to see an opthalmologist to see because it could be a symptom of something very serious.
Thanks for checking into that. I was actually born with amblyopia and had surgery as an infant, so I have one dominant eye and one that I don’t see all that well out of. Unfortunately the double vision is only in my good eye.
She didn’t say anything about ocular super aids did she?

Well it’s highly doubtful that she bought an AR15 in the assault rifle configuration because that means that it’s select fire and has full auto capabilities.
She realistically bought a semi automatic rifle because full autos are highly controlled and ridiculously expensive. People aren’t able to walk into a gun store and walk out with an actual assault rifle unfortunately

I cant' stand this argument... anybody who's served knows that, outside of training, that select fire button never sees the "auto" or "burst" setting.. his girlfriend has a weapon that's functionally equivalent to how the M4 is used in the military.

And good for her.

Well, im glad Op survived as this was posted 3 years ago

Are they still together?

She didnt even tell me. She's been furloughed as an eye surgeon and shes been having endless amount of youtube time and apparently watched one where it recommended getting a gun because of all the shit going on.

She told me she saw a gun store and just wanted to go in to one for the first time to check it out. Not only did she end up buying a gun, she ended up buying an AR15 assault rifle. She bought a shitload of accessories and a big box of ammo.

I dont care. She has her own money and she makes 6 times what I make. But still surprising for one who has never even brought up the topic of guns since i've known her.
She sounds hot.
<{jackyeah}>

Your girl’s about to go full Pistorius. Try not to arrive to the house unannounced in the middle of the night.

gun-shoot.gif

She didnt even tell me. She's been furloughed as an eye surgeon and shes been having endless amount of youtube time and apparently watched one where it recommended getting a gun because of all the shit going on.

She told me she saw a gun store and just wanted to go in to one for the first time to check it out. Not only did she end up buying a gun, she ended up buying an AR15 assault rifle. She bought a shitload of accessories and a big box of ammo.

I dont care. She has her own money and she makes 6 times what I make. But still surprising for one who has never even brought up the topic of guns since i've known her.
Weird that you call it an assault rife.

Lol at "assault rifle"

Hinging the term "assault rifle" on full-auto capability is somewhat disingenuous, or ignorant.

A regular Ar-15 with a binary, or forced-reset trigger can shoot faster than a full-auto m4. Just a regular aftermarket trigger will get you damn close to full-auto fire rates with a little practice. And to be fair, most of the M4's in the military that have seen combat have never had their selector on anything other than semi and safe.

Arguing technicalities instead of actualities is not a good faith argument.

Two years later and she still hasn’t found a real man?

Kidding bro. Is she back to work? How has her shooting improved? Has she picked up any other guns?

Hinging the term "assault rifle" on full-auto capability is somewhat disingenuous, or ignorant.

A regular Ar-15 with a binary, or forced-reset trigger can shoot faster than a full-auto m4. Just a regular aftermarket trigger will get you damn close to full-auto fire rates with a little practice. And to be fair, most of the M4's in the military that have seen combat have never had their selector on anything other than semi and safe.

Arguing technicalities instead of actualities is not a good faith argument.

Back