Relationship My girl bought an AR15 assault rifle

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She didnt even tell me. She's been furloughed as an eye surgeon and shes been having endless amount of youtube time and apparently watched one where it recommended getting a gun because of all the shit going on.

She told me she saw a gun store and just wanted to go in to one for the first time to check it out. Not only did she end up buying a gun, she ended up buying an AR15 assault rifle. She bought a shitload of accessories and a big box of ammo.

I dont care. She has her own money and she makes 6 times what I make. But still surprising for one who has never even brought up the topic of guns since i've known her.

Well it’s highly doubtful that she bought an AR15 in the assault rifle configuration because that means that it’s select fire and has full auto capabilities.
She realistically bought a semi automatic rifle because full autos are highly controlled and ridiculously expensive. People aren’t able to walk into a gun store and walk out with an actual assault rifle unfortunately

Last edited:
when her enemies are extinguished, you'll be to blame.

Fuckin' hell lads, it's a world away from where I live.
When my missus pops out to the shops she might come back with a pack of hot cross buns or something, but not an an AR15!!

That's pretty funny actually. I cant imagine mine doing that haha. Would kinda freak me out.

She also started playing videogames for the first time.

There's just not much to do around here. Everything is closed. Can't do shit.

I'm lucky I'm an essential worker and I still get to go to work

When my missus pops out to the shops she might come back with a pack of hot cross buns or something, but not an an AR15!!
Ha! My wife went shopping one day and came back with matching pistols because she “found a good deal.” We have a few guns, so I wasn’t shocked but I did laugh.

I got an AR style rifle not long ago. Pretty fun to customize. I'm not crazy about girls who are really into guns though.

I was having a Christmas party with some friends and we were getting ready to eat and one of my buddies asks where the pot holders were so I point to the drawer and he opens up and pauses “uhh dude there’s a box of hollow points in here.” “That’s where I put those!” <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back