"My GF is 7 months pregnant & IDC. I haven't seen my daughter in Brazil & IDC" - Darren Till

The funny thing is, in 3-5 years time, people will have totally forgotten this guy.
That’s being generous I say 4 losses in a row can happen in 2 years and he’s a distant memory. Remember that Darryl Tillman

Had I seen the dumbass in your name beforehand, I wouldn't have wasted my time engaging you.

A 6 month bachelor party when he wasn't even getting married?

How a man chooses to spend his time before the birth of his child is his business.

Conor was settling down, married in all but name. Families existed before marraige. Take a seat grandpa.

Was it also part of a "bachelor party" when he got coked up and started throwing dollies around?

No, that was a multi million dollar commercial Conor shot for UFC 229. He got international mainstream press coverage and walked away with a slap on the wrist. What does any of that have to do with him being a father and spending time with his kids? Your tangents & """points""" are mired in hate.

The rest of your post makes no sense. He took time off for Dee to give birth, just like he's fighting now while she's pregnant? <JagsKiddingMe>

I'll try to simplify it into sentence fragments to help you grasp:

- Fought Eddie while Dee was pregnant
- Dee gave birth and then he fought Floyd
- Fighting Khabib while Dee is pregnant
- Dee will give birth after Khabib fight

A double digits I.Q. like yours will probably find any way to hate on Conor though. Carry on.

thats some yujiro hanma shit right there lol....i get it

The difference between him and someone like Jones is that he doesn't try to present himself as a good Christian, great role model, he's blunt and honest, he states with perfect candor he does not give a fuck about a single thing except fucking and fighting. He is a warrior. Is that a good role model to have for a society? Probably not, but he's a prize fighter and that comes with the territory.
The actual difference between him and Jones is that Jones is the GOAT.

Guile is not a fan of mr. Till.

Go home and be a family man.

Really tough to be a fan of this guy. Take care of your family, come on man!

Oh no you think Conor took time off for the kid.. ah okay.

<Dany07>

I never thought that I would root for Woodley. I was wrong. Till is a disgusting human being by my standards.

The actual difference between him and Jones is that Jones is the GOAT.
Another difference is that Jones is a steroid cheat caught multiple times. But I was speaking on perception. No one would call Jones fake or hate him for it if he had been the heel he was against DC from the beginning.

I never liked him before, but just became a fan.

Respect. And he may still be taking care of his family, by focusing 100% on his dreams he will be in a better position to achieve them and if he achieves them he can do more for his family.

clearly states fuck his daughter, unborn child and gf. very clearly implied that correct?
Darren till just got a lot more exciting. no fucks given. one goal- to be the greatest. fuck babies bitches and little kids and shit that only makes you weak. every man who has those things has a glaring weakness. there is no weakness in warrior till. he will reign supreme while woodly is wasting time at wrestling practice with his kid and on fox . should just go full genghis khan
<{MingNope}>

Lol, nice.

You are being sarcastic, right?

If Till is serious here, he's the worst kind of douchebag. Looking forward to him getting fucked up.

Cold. Genuinely shocked at his open admittance to irresponsibility.

TILL is the master ducker
Ducking MW division, weight cuts, wife &kids, and Hespect

Back