"My GF is 7 months pregnant & IDC. I haven't seen my daughter in Brazil & IDC" - Darren Till

Watch him win belt and dump his old lady like so called nice guy Junior Dos Santos.

At least he has his priorities straight.

No blame for the women?

They don't have to open their legs to Darren Till. If you don't want to be a single mother, stop shagging irresponsible men.
Enjoy the child support checks you dumb ass. IDC isn't gonna stop the fucking government.

Lmao, good for him. Don't let that family bs stand in the way of making a name and money for yourself.

The difference between him and someone like Jones is that he doesn't try to present himself as a good Christian, great role model, he's blunt and honest, he states with perfect candor he does not give a fuck about a single thing except fucking and fighting. He is a warrior. Is that a good role model to have for a society? Probably not, but he's a prize fighter and that comes with the territory.

Till is really growing on me recently.

“My kids were never my friends” -Darren Till

Mind games. You dont think his opponents will hear this?

Till is really growing on me recently.

Once again Till says or does something and then can't understand how it might make him look back.

inb4 the "Fook the lotta you's koontz!" follow-up Tweets

That's a bachelor party defined.

You're misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Conor took time off after 205 for Dee to give birth. After which he fought Floyd.

Just like Dee is pregnant now and he's fighting Khabib.
A 6 month bachelor party when he wasn't even getting married? Was it also part of a "bachelor party" when he got coked up and started throwing dollies around?

The rest of your post makes no sense. He took time off for Dee to give birth, just like he's fighting now while she's pregnant?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yea...

Conor is a shining example of husband and father... lol

Let’s IGNORE the “Alleged”.... cheating on Dee constantly, being addicted to coke, partying with hookers, alcoholism and attacking buses filled with people.

What a great man!

<36>

This thread is a great example of Conor McGregor Groupie Syndrome.

It's actually a great example of you being a little gossipy shrew. Please substantiate any of what you just said with facts. Apart from the bus thing you have nothing. Alcohol and cocaine addiction? Is that your professional opinion doctor? 'Allegedly' cheating on his woman....again with the gossipy shit. Partying with hookers? Who exactly?

Conor is out there living his life and you're on the internet spreading gossip about another dude like an old woman. And you have the nerve to post an incredulous Cormier gif. Oh lawdy....take a look in the mirror sometime you pathetic specimen.

Well now... that video makes it very easy to hope he loses now.

All respect LOST for this dick.

Why the fuck would you say that

Back