"My GF is 7 months pregnant & IDC. I haven't seen my daughter in Brazil & IDC" - Darren Till

Lucky for him they don't have computers in Brazil. His daughter would be upset reading this...

Lucky for him they don't have computers in Brazil. His daughter would be upset reading this...

It's also about financial security. Conor was already financially set and could afford to take the time off.

Till is not financially set yet. He missed weight in his last fight and is very lucky to have been offered a title shot. Win or lose he's likely getting the biggest pay day he has ever gotten.

But if none of this money goes to his girlfriend, then yes, he's obviously a piece of shit. But I doubt that happens.

yeah this is disgusting. but why you gotta make everything about mcgregor

6d392d329d269d61e3f5cbc5b823faec.gif

It takes a lot for me to root for Tyron Woodley, but that's what is going to happen. Darren Till is a douchebag, and that's not only because of this single statement.

Enjoy the child support checks you dumb ass. IDC isn't gonna stop the fucking government.

clearly states fuck his daughter, unborn child and gf. very clearly implied that correct?
Darren till just got a lot more exciting. no fucks given. one goal- to be the greatest. fuck babies bitches and little kids and shit that only makes you weak. every man who has those things has a glaring weakness. there is no weakness in warrior till. he will reign supreme while woodly is wasting time at wrestling practice with his kid and on fox . should just go full genghis khan

Yea...

Conor is a shining example of husband and father... lol

Let’s IGNORE the “Alleged”.... cheating on Dee constantly, being addicted to coke, partying with hookers, alcoholism and attacking buses filled with people.

What a great man!

<36>

This thread is a great example of Conor McGregor Groupie Syndrome.
wtf who is talking about Conor, he's liiving in your head rent free

<JagsKiddingMe>

By "taking time off for his kids", do you mean partying and leaving hotel rooms full of trash, liquor bottles and whippets, getting coked up before his kid was even born?

That's a bachelor party defined.

Isn't his gf pregnant right now? Funny how he only needed time off while his gf was pregnant when he was asked to defend his title, and now that it's for someone else's title, he doesn't seem to care that his gf is pregnant.

You're misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Conor took time off after 205 for Dee to give birth. After which he fought Floyd.

Just like Dee is pregnant now and he's fighting Khabib.

so let me get this straight: you actually believe that there would be many complaints if Conor had defended a title a couple times (instead of doing showcase fights against diaz and Mayweather) and took time off when his son was born and then went back to fighting?
Wow, you don't understand the issue you are discussing at all. I don't even have a problem with his Mayweather or Diaz fights. They made me money. I just wish he would defend a title for once and prove he is what he says he is.

Diaz was a late replacement fight because RDA pulled out of the LW championship contest.

It was not a showcase. The rematch was granted because Conor saves cards when he doesn't have to.

Mayweather was a once in a lifetime fight anyone would take.

After making his $100M, Conor took time out to enjoy his son growing up. What are you talking about?

He’s not trying to discuss anything. Just wants to stir the pot. Ignore em.

<3>

I just hope he cares about making the fucking weight.

Adulation of sherbros > family

I just hope he cares about making the fucking weight.

Enjoy the child support checks you dumb ass. IDC isn't gonna stop the fucking government.

I love this guy,
if he was black I would root for him against woodley

clearly states fuck his daughter, unborn child and gf. very clearly implied that correct?
Darren till just got a lot more exciting. no fucks given. one goal- to be the greatest. fuck babies bitches and little kids and shit that only makes you weak. every man who has those things has a glaring weakness. there is no weakness in warrior till. he will reign supreme while woodly is wasting time at wrestling practice with his kid and on fox . should just go full genghis khan

No blame for the women?

They don't have to open their legs to Darren Till. If you don't want to be a single mother, stop shagging irresponsible men.

Back