"My GF is 7 months pregnant & IDC. I haven't seen my daughter in Brazil & IDC" - Darren Till

<TheWire1>

Well, now I hope T-Wood Robbie Lawler's his stupid ass face

SherDorks love to hate Conor for taking time off for his kids

So I'm sure you dead beats can better relate to Till​

<JagsKiddingMe>

By "taking time off for his kids", do you mean partying and leaving hotel rooms full of trash, liquor bottles and whippets, getting coked up before his kid was even born? Isn't his gf pregnant right now? Funny how he only needed time off while his gf was pregnant when he was asked to defend his title, and now that it's for someone else's title, he doesn't seem to care that his gf is pregnant.

<TheWire1>

<TheWire1>

so let me get this straight: you actually believe that there would be many complaints if Conor had defended a title a couple times and took time off when his son was born and then went back to fighting?
Wow, you don't understand the issue you are discussing at all.
He’s not trying to discuss anything. Just wants to stir the pot. Ignore em.

At least he is straight up about it, some men aren't fathers

What a motherf..cker! I like him!

You know there is a thing out there called Condoms..

At least he is straight up about it, some men aren't fathers

You know there is a thing out there called Condoms..

<JagsKiddingMe>

By "taking time off for his kids", do you mean partying and leaving hotel rooms full of trash, liquor bottles and whippets, getting coked up before his kid was even born? Isn't his gf pregnant right now? Funny how he only needed time off while his gf was pregnant when he was asked to defend his title, and now that it's for someone else's title, he doesn't seem to care that his gf is pregnant.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yea...

Conor is a shining example of husband and father... lol

Let’s IGNORE the “Alleged”.... cheating on Dee constantly, being addicted to coke, partying with hookers, alcoholism and attacking buses filled with people.

What a great man!

<36>

This thread is a great example of Conor McGregor Groupie Syndrome.

lol this dude doesn't give a fuck, just wants to fight by the looks of it.

any time we see him at a press conference or in the crowd he just looks disinterested in everything.

Back