"My GF is 7 months pregnant & IDC. I haven't seen my daughter in Brazil & IDC" - Darren Till

sure seems like he's having relationship issues with his girl. that's not just about wanting to be the best. something's up with his personal life. pretty fucked up to put that out there in the public, if you ask me. think of your daughter. jesus christ.

double. damn sherdog, when are you guys gonna fix the forum lol.

Wish I had a Dad like Till. Mine was always up on my shit worried about what I was doing all the time. Lol at caring for your children. Only Cucks do that right fellas? Real men don't even bother. /sarcasm

Till is disgusting... I still don't know who I'm rooting for tho. Difficult decision. <Prem974>

Wow, in 5 seconds I find myself hopping on the Woodley train on this one. Make sure he packs his lunch TWood! Or whatever the hell you always say.

An mma fighter is an a-hole. I’m so shocked.

A man who isnt a Father, isn't a man.
When it comes down to it, both parents are to blame in cases like this. The mother could have chosen a more caring, nurturing and responsible man but she didn't. She knew who he was, but had his child because he was physically attractive to her. It's her fault too.

Lol fuck my kids and seeing them.

Everyone's reaction:

Hell yeah bro!

What a piece of shit.

His eyes are too close together as well. That annoys the shit outta me.

He cares about legacy and greatness but looks like he ate Snorlax. He should not be going above 190 if he's that serious about some short term success at 170 before he moves up.

Fucking hate retards like this. Dont put children on this planet if you have zero intention of being a father to them.

Pathetic behaviour. The fact that he thinks he’s saying something cool here just shows how retarded this guy is. Cant fade in obscurity fast enough.

Don't know what u SJW are complaining about. This likely means that His daughter will have massive daddy issues growing Up and the day she turns 18 im gonna smesh

Back