My favorite T shirt is just about 30 years old now.

Mountain Dew shirt 2008-2013.

I dont care how i look. I spent my life dressing up all fancy to impress people.

#drops mic

I have an original Iron Maiden, number of the beast shirt which my wife has tried to get rid of a few times. I hide it from her now.

1982/1983?

I have one remaining concert t-shirt: Boston, 1988.

I'd be more likely to get rid of the wife.

200.gif

And I bought it at a second hand store. My wife has been trying to get rid of it for years but it ain't happening.
And it actually hasn't got threads hanging out of it or anything like that. It's pretty worn though so I just wear it at home.

And for the inevitable..... I'm not poor.

Hmmm, that means your friends and family are dying at an alarming rate. Unless you are lucky.

oldest shirts I have are probably a couple SDSU basketball ones from like 03

but my favorite T shirt is my Prague Pub Crawl one.

Luckily my wife doesn't toss my clothes out. Oldest tee I have is probably from 1995-1996 by a brand called No Fear . I had 2 or 3 of the same brand but I gave 1 to my missus as a birthing shirt . She still has that one in her chest of drawers.

That said my wife has clothes from the 80s and 90s she can still wear...

Everyone rocked those nofear shirts back in the day, think they went out of style around 95 though. lol

Chip and Pepper and Hypercolors shirts were the shit too.

I feel you ts, all my absolute favorite shirts and some sweaters/hoodies are over 20 years old. Some are from as far back as my toddler years.

My top shirts/sweaters are:
A black Hulkamania crew neck that I've had since I was 2
A purple Batman Returns shirt also since I've had since I was 2
A white Supreme Hebrew Bogo shirt. This shirt is considered among hypebeasts as a serious holy grail $$. I got it when the Supreme store opened up in LA back in 2004.
A Ghost In The Shell promotional shirt from 1995. Only released in Japan I believe.
A vintage Bjork shirt. I think it's from 1995 and is incredibly rare and sought after. I bought it 7 years ago for $200. Which sounds fucking ridiculous but when you consider what it's being sold for now, it was a decent deal.

Although the last three still fit me, I don't wear any of them due to the monetary and sentimental value of it.
giphy.gif

Don’t you love how women think it’s ok for them to just throw your stuff out whenever they want, but if you even have the thought of doing such a thing to her, watch the fuck out.

I have a Navy issue pt shirt from '94; it's a bit tattered and I rarely wear it. I keep it for sentimental value I guess.

Awesome

I still have a shirt I bought at my first Grateful Dead show in 1987.

Looks good since I never wore it much.

Sorry that your poor brah. My wardrobe closet is prob worth more than your car =/
It's all good. Ballers like yourself inspire little people like me to work harder. I have my own dream of one day procuring my own collection of old t-shirts......

that's impressive most t-shirts last me maybe 4 years tops.

I have a Nike marathon t-shirt that was great quality and thickness. Probably more than 10 yrs later of using it as an "at home" t-shirt, it's still mostly intact, but much thinner probably due to lint coming off during wash/dry cycle.

Back