I just had to euthanise my fish

catandfish_xl1btx65.gif

has anyone mentioned how much cats like fish?

why not flush the fucker and turn it into a ninja goldfish

Better than stomping the fuck out of it, I guess. The most Hunter S. Thompson send off you could've given it would be to go take some batting practice with it, or maybe just soft toss, although I suppose it becomes inhumane if you swing and miss.

A real man would've swallowed it alive and whole, and made it a part of you to honor it.

We had a gold fish that lived for 5 years in a tank that we stopped cleaning, and feeding the damn thing. It was our sons job, and we were just hoping it would die, but it didn't for 5 years with no food! It basicly ate the Algea that formed in the tank. The air pump still worked, but we stopped changing the filter after year one.
Maybe pets aren't your thing ...

at least that poor fish brought us some humor

RIP (rest in pieces)

We had a gold fish that lived for 5 years in a tank that we stopped cleaning, and feeding the damn thing. It was our sons job, and we were just hoping it would die, but it didn't for 5 years with no food! It basicly ate the Algea that formed in the tank. The air pump still worked, but we stopped changing the filter after year one.

Yeah, you're a piece of shit, and should never own an animal again.

Fish was a bit sick.
So I slammed him against brick.
Was brutal, but quick.

<mma1>

I'm glad you have problems killing a fucking goldfish while enjoying your cow steaks. And no, I'm not a vegan.

Back