My favorite T shirt is just about 30 years old now.

I got my oldest shirt in 92. I love that thing.

Back when I bought it, it was billed as a "training suit" it was really just
an early 90's '"shell" suit if you can remember those, think I bought that in 1990, still have a T from '91 too, got good use from both through the years, on the flip side of that, I bought a few pairs of sneakers in an end of season sale, still have a pair, that I've yet to wear, and I bought them in 2013.

Last edited:
I also have an old playboy (believe it or not the only one I've ever bought....was not as big a seller in the UK) I only bought it because I'd wanted to stick my wang in Debbie Gibson since the late 80's, and she had a few pictorial pages, she was pretty cute back then, iirc, think it's from around '05, weird to look through that old shit and see how things went for these bitches, cover girl has 5 kids and married an NFL player, another chick, who only got in because her mother wrote to Howard Stern saying my daughter is hot as fuck, had a kid to the "King of Manlet" David Spade, there is also an Asian chick, but I don't have yellow fever, so I never bothered to look her up and see how her life went.

Why are wives annoying and do things like "wanna throw out my favorite T-shirt"

I feel you ts, all my absolute favorite shirts and some sweaters/hoodies are over 20 years old. Some are from as far back as my toddler years.

My top shirts/sweaters are:
A black Hulkamania crew neck that I've had since I was 2
A purple Batman Returns shirt also since I've had since I was 2
A white Supreme Hebrew Bogo shirt. This shirt is considered among hypebeasts as a serious holy grail $$. I got it when the Supreme store opened up in LA back in 2004.
A Ghost In The Shell promotional shirt from 1995. Only released in Japan I believe.
A vintage Bjork shirt. I think it's from 1995 and is incredibly rare and sought after. I bought it 7 years ago for $200. Which sounds fucking ridiculous but when you consider what it's being sold for now, it was a decent deal.

Although the last three still fit me, I don't wear any of them due to the monetary and sentimental value of it.

Last edited:
I have multiple seattle band shirts from 92-98.

Soundgarden
Pearl jam
Alice in chains
Not Nirvana though, they were terrible.

This from early 90s at my moms house

images

Probably a VCJ Ripper design Bones Brigade shirt
from when I was a little skater punk kid.
Circa 1987-89 range.

*Vernon Courtlandt Johnson

I have an original Iron Maiden, number of the beast shirt which my wife has tried to get rid of a few times. I hide it from her now.
I'd be more likely to get rid of the wife.

I wear a pair of red swim shorts i bought like 15 years ago. I got paint on them awhile back so I was going to throw them away but decided not to. I still wear them around the house all the time. They are just comfy

My Westworld t.shirt arrived in the mail today. Westworld the old movie, not the series.

And I bought it at a second hand store. My wife has been trying to get rid of it for years but it ain't happening.
And it actually hasn't got threads hanging out of it or anything like that. It's pretty worn though so I just wear it at home.

And for the inevitable..... I'm not poor.

Pics or work

24 years. Wore it to the gym last week.

I still have a dead kennedys shirt from HS (I graduated in '96). My pit sweat blew holes in the armpits a few years ago though, so I just cut the sleeves off. Still wear it all the time.

And yeah, what's up with all these wives trying to throw out their husband's favorite tshirts? I was married for 7 years and have never heard of this phenomenon. If I ever get married again maybe I'll have to put my DK shirt into some kind of prenup.

I have a high school football shirt from 2003 that still looks good. I just used to be way bigger back then so it's huge on me, now I just wear it around the house. And I actually just had to throw away my cleats from high school football. The cleat part just came right off when I was playing softball last weekend.

i have a 26 yr old skateboard tshirt

Anvil makes great t shirts

I still have my Mr. Bungle shirt from 1992. My wife will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Not that it fits anymore...
wholesale-summer-fashion-t-shirts-men-top.jpg

mr-bungle-tractor-balls-mike-patton

Last edited:
Back