My dad told me that corruption ruined MMA for him.

Im not saying there isnt any, but for someone to say there is more now then back in the day is wrong.

I don't agree. As I told you, the more money there is the more corruption there is. It's just basic. Especially considering a promotion built on mafioso's dirty money

USADA is corrupt. They are partial to the sentences that they hand out. Why did Sean O Malley get in trouble for ostarine, but Nate Diaz didn't? Even Tom Lawlor was given 2 years for the same substance first time. When some people get a slap on the wrist and others multi year bans for the same offense, its indicative of corruption. They also have coerced multiple fighters into snitching to reduce their sentences. Werdum, Jones, and now they tried to get Jessica Penne. Ranking Conor at 155 when hasn't fought there in years.

Jones was juiced. If you believe the metabolite story, you are a gullible idiot and multiple steroid experts have weighed in and disagree with Rogan's/Novitzsky's pseudo-scientific excuse.

Conti knew Jones was on steroids YEARS AGO. The reason why he was given such a light sentence was because he snitched and money. He hasn't just failed one test, he has failed multiple tests. Other supporting factors are first hand accounts of Jones hiding under the octagon at Jacksons, and Jones's brothers are both known steroid users. He also went to a well known powerlifting gym and was working with known steroid users.

94cf1e02mksy.jpg
Name one credible steroid expert (expert at testing and test results) that has contradicted the positions of usada and smrtl.....

Weight cutting is normal.
USADA isn't corrupt.
Jones is not juiced.
This is just batshit conspiracy yelling at the sky shit.

Yeah, Conor did some dumb shit. The UFC should maybe hold him accountable like any team sport would. But that's your only legit gripe.

lmao spit those nuts out

“weight cutting is normal” is the only correct statement in your post.

I don't agree. As I told you, the more money there is the more corruption there is. It's just basic. Especially considering a promotion built on mafioso's dirty money

Maybe, but you dont think there was more corruption when the mafioso dirty money was involved and was building it up?

The fight game has always been dirty, the corruption now is just magnified by the media as MMA becomes more mainstream.

This is the gayest saying that has come around in the last few years

More than 'no homo'? Who basically allow guys to make gay things with a weak excuse?

Forget these haters, TS. Your dad’s awesome.

My dad also believes Dana is a c***sucker, maybe we’re related.

Maybe Dana just likes to suck old man's dicks?

So your dad feels the sport has lost it's integrity but he liked the old days better when most fighters were on steroids ?

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif

USADA is corrupt. They are partial to the sentences that they hand out. Why did Sean O Malley get in trouble for ostarine, but Nate Diaz didn't? Even Tom Lawlor was given 2 years for the same substance first time. When some people get a slap on the wrist and others multi year bans for the same offense, its indicative of corruption. They also have coerced multiple fighters into snitching to reduce their sentences. Werdum, Jones, and now they tried to get Jessica Penne. Ranking Conor at 155 when hasn't fought there in years.

Jones was juiced. If you believe the metabolite story, you are a gullible idiot and multiple steroid experts have weighed in and disagree with Rogan's/Novitzsky's pseudo-scientific excuse.

Conti knew Jones was on steroids YEARS AGO. The reason why he was given such a light sentence was because he snitched and money. He hasn't just failed one test, he has failed multiple tests. Other supporting factors are first hand accounts of Jones hiding under the octagon at Jacksons, and Jones's brothers are both known steroid users. He also went to a well known powerlifting gym and was working with known steroid users.

94cf1e02mksy.jpg

I looked into it

USASA didnt punish Sean, NAC did.

Multiple recent samples taken from the UFC bantamweight prospect contained trace amounts of ostarine, per a USADA statement. However, he is not facing a violation from the UFC’s anti-doping partner. The Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) was notified of the positive tests on June 15, per the statement."

Your problem is thinking the UFC is a sport.
It used to be, back in the day when title shots where given due to performance in the cage, not a popularity contest online.

Maybe, but you dont think there was more corruption when the mafioso dirty money was involved and was building it up?

Well obviously I don't know, but I don't believe in their transparency

Your problem is thinking the UFC is a sport.
It used to be, back in the day when title shots where given due to performance in the cage, not a popularity contest online.
Yeah, back when randy was getting title shots in higher divisions coming off losses. Or bj getting a title shot in a new weight class (ww) coming back to the ufc from k-1 at lw and his last ufc fight was a draw. I mean the idea that the old days were pure is fuckin nonsense. It’s probably more merit based today.

Pops has gone soft. And much like a bum fighter, you gave him a way out and he took it.

wow really mature. did it make you feel cool?
Disgusting actually. People feel so safe behind their keyboards. Bet that motherfucker would never utter those words to anyone IRL.

Back