My dad told me that corruption ruined MMA for him.

My dad and I watch almost every single fight card. He is more informed then the typical casual, but he isn't a hardcore by any means. Over the past few years, I have filled him in on some of shit that goes on behind the scenes like USADA corruption, weight cutting, steroids, bullshit match ups and he told me today that he doesn't really care about the sport anymore. He said that all of the controversy, Conor punching the old dude, dolly, Jones being juiced has ruined all the fun. He says its a dirty fucking sport full of shitty people, and that Dana white is a C***sucker. Hard to disagree with him.

I just showed him the thread with Paulo Costa at 236lbs and explained that he fights at 185. He said he doesn't really care if he ever watches fights ever again, and this a guy who has been watching them almost 15 years.

As many new people that are watching the sport, there plenty of people that are sick of it and are watching less and less.. I am starting to feel this way more and more.

You shouldn't have ruined it for your Dad, should have let him enjoy it for what it is...........

You shouldn't have ruined it for your Dad, should have let him enjoy it for what it is...........

Its pretty obvious he is lying about his dad. He made it all up and used his dad to make it look like the UFC will lose casuals because of "corruption"

Most dads aren't gonna like Dana White because most dads want to BE Dana White. It's really pretty simple.

Your Dad sounds like a little bitch
a million times this. I honestly don't think I've seen a thread this bad in a long time. Been posting here a long time and it's one of the worst ever. Wahhhhh my daddy stopped watching mma who the fuck cares.

Its pretty obvious he is lying about his dad. He made it all up and used his dad to make it look like the UFC will lose casuals because of "corruption"

Are you saying he doesn't have a Dad...........when I was younger we called them bastard's......

@Legendary are you a bastard?

Most dads aren't gonna like Dana White because most dads want to BE Dana White. It's really pretty simple.

I'm a Dad...........and, no I don't want to be Dana White, money including........

The UFC is at its lowest point. Dana truly sucks.

He said he doesn't really care if he ever watches fights ever again, and this a guy who has been watching them almost 15 years.

Your dad is a TUF noob?

<mma4>

Ive been watching combat sports before The UFC's MMA. And I can honestly say there is less corruption now then in the 'golden era' of MMA. Boxing was the perfect example of a corrupt spot. Not sure if they have really cleaned it up or not. And what is going on now with the USADA is less fishey then what baseball went through in the 80's and early 90's. I think its more of transition issues than actual corruption going on. But only time will tell.

Don't fool yourself my friend. Where there is money there is corruption. Even the big leagues sports are corrupted, football (soccer) baseball, Olympic games etc...UFC is far from different.

Don't fool yourself my friend. Where there is money there is corruption. Even the big leagues sports are corrupted, football (soccer) baseball, Olympic games etc...UFC is far from different.

Im not saying there isnt any, but for someone to say there is more now then back in the day is wrong.

The UFC is at its lowest point. Dana truly sucks.

Your dad is a TUF noob?

<mma4>

Yeah. It was the spike era. He really liked Forrest Griffin. We watched a lot of WEC back in the day too so he liked Faber and Torres.

Your dad sounds like a bitch. Tell him I said that.

Forget these haters, TS. Your dad’s awesome.

My dad also believes Dana is a c***sucker, maybe we’re related.

Back