My cat attacked a dog to protect my daughter

Timetravel_0

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A couple of days ago my wife and daughter are out front putting halloween decorations away. They didn't even realize the cat had got out and was under the car. One of the loose dogs that are far too common in my neighborhood starts coming toward my daughter. The dog came up kind of nervously and even barked a bit. As soon as the dog reached my daughter, the cat literally comes flying out of nowhere right onto the dog's face and proceeds to unleash hell. The dog took off running while whimpering with its tail between its legs. The cat started to chase the dog until my daughter had to go grab the cat.

A couple of days ago my wife and daughter are out front putting halloween decorations away. They didn't even realize the cat had got out and was under the car. One of the loose dogs that are far too common in my neighborhood starts coming toward my daughter. The dog came up kind of nervously and even barked a bit. As soon as the dog reached my daughter, the cat literally comes flying out of nowhere right onto the dog's face and proceeds to unleash hell. The dog took off running while whimpering with its tail between its legs. The cat started to chase the dog until my daughter had to go grab the cat.
*Like*

So it was kinda like this?:

When i was a kid my cat Murdock saved my other cat and the catfood from a raccoon

GOAT cat!!

needs pics of cat though dude

Thats awesome! When I first moved in with my wife (then my girlfriend) we had this neighborhood cat that was creepy and huge. It used to attack people that lived in the condos near us so it was a known problem. I had made friends with another stray cat (Penny) and she would visit from time to time. The creeper cat tried to attack me when I got home from work one day and Penny shot out from under my car and beat the piss out of that creepy fat fuck cat. Penny became our cat that day and it's been about a year since she passed. Give the cat some treats for us Sherbros.

So your daughter outran the cat chasing a dog?

I call bullshit.

My cat attacks my dog just because she is a cunt. Maybe your cat just thought it was being a cunt.

Embarrassment to the species. One shake shoulda been end of cat.

Last edited:
Cats often beat dogs, cats operate at a higher level of aggression, they go zero to 60 in less time. Dogs are more like us, cats got more of the wild at hand imo.

When i was a kid my cat Murdock saved my other cat and the catfood from a raccoon

Would watch your story on Disney+ bro

TS- you best get a real family protector if you live in such a ghetto you got loose dogs attacking your kids. I'd go with Boerboel or perhaps a gamebred pitbull if you got balls of steel

I think you may need to have a word with your wife about protecting your daughter if the cat is having to do it, TS.

Cats often beat dogs, cats operate at a higher level of aggression, they go zero to 60 in less time. Dogs are more like us, cats got more of the wild at hand imo.
I think more what it is is that when an animal attacks someone or something and then gets third-partied, its flight instincts kick in. It goes from fight to flight immediately. I've seen cats chase off bears because they caught them by surprise.

As far as cats and dogs go, P4P cats are better fighters because they have more weapons and are faster. But most of the time, the dog is like 5 times bigger than the cat, so the dog is going to win if they actually fight. But a lot of the time, the cat's aggressiveness scares off the dog from even attacking. Especially if they live together and the dog's instinct as a pack member is to keep the peace. The cat doesn't give a fuck and just slaps the poor dog around whenever it gets close, LOL.

But a lot of the time, the cat's aggressiveness scares off the dog from even attacking. Especially if they live together and the dog's instinct as a pack member is to keep the peace. The cat doesn't give a fuck and just slaps the poor dog around whenever it gets close, LOL.
When I was a wee lad, we inherited a cat with our new house. One day as I played in the yard, I hear a yelp just before I turn to see a German Shepard running, fear of god, tail-tucked from our new pet from the recesses of our back porch. Now doubt he could have devoured the feline nearly whole, but he wasn't about to turn around. Much later, as a grown man, we had a 80# Collie and a 8# cat. The cat used to sit on a chair/couch arm or whatever and swat the curious, friendly dog for no reason.

Back