Social Musk becomes largest shareholder of twitter

I like elon...my problem is his minions that buy up anything he's associated with. I mean the guy buys a stock in the toilet for a few billion and just by announcing he bought it hes up a billion. He should dump it on those dipshits

This seems like a drunk impulse buy.

I hope they have free returns...

You're irrational Musk hate is glorious....
dog-drooling.gif

It's impossible for you not to lose your shit anytime he's mentioned

So is Elon Musk a whiny bitch or nah?
Dude has you loving him apparently while he literally cries online all day and then tries to buy public opinion.

Dude literally hires convincted ponzi scheme private investigators to go after people who make factually accurate criticisms of him and is trying to take over a social media site.

Keep taking hot loads from your master.

Attempting to break the world record for using the word literally in a WR post?

I know there was a thread about Jack voicing regrets about certain things, but hindsight is 20/20. Musk had also been talking a lot about twitter, possibly creating an alternative. I guess this might address that.

i find this very interesting, and I had posted about this before. That a major republican donor had bought the biggest stake which helped push jack dorsey out. And this republican donor pushed to have a a far left libtard who wants even more censorship as the head of twitter

I cannot direct quote it since thread is closed, but here it is

musk has been talking about how their censorship is bad and needs to be an open platform, etc. so this will be interesting

edit: just some of his tweets from the last week or so hinting at this

Who the fuck is Elon Musk? I thought that was a cologne or some shit.

I'm actually shocked you're agreeing with me here.

Musk is the ultimate snake. Dude was sucking Putin's dong last year as he developed deals with Rusal for aluminum, then pretended like he was for Ukraine by giving them a truck full of free satellite dishes lol

Satellite Dishes made in China, by a CCP company that Russia could find and target.

I think Musk is a shitbag who wants to play both sides whereas that jack cocksucker is a complete shitbag who's already picked his.

Both are power hungry shitbag motherfuckers.

So yes, I totally agree with you.

Nothing really good to say about either one.

Regular people are being played on a worldwide scale by the likes of those and the current crop of political leaders.

The only thing we can do to make a difference is make enough dough to have the most choices for both ourselves, and those close to us.

I hope he backs up his talk. Nothing worse than a free speech crusader who ultimately turns out to be the same type of S.O.B as everyone else when their principles are put to the test.

We need people who aren't just empty talk and are actually willing to make significant sacrifices in order to live up to their words.

You're irrational Musk hate is glorious....
dog-drooling.gif

It's impossible for you not to lose your shit anytime he's mentioned
Am I the one making threads about Twitter Man and jacking off to his jawline?
Yawn. Keep posting random GIFs like a little boy. I'm sure this reply will get processed by your infant brain as a huge victory for you lmao.

No, but you're obviously posting this thread more than anyone else. You're obviously gotten to lmaaaoooo
I'm having a sourced back and forth with multiple people, including one quite-conservative sherbro screaming about how much Musk sucks too who agrees with me. (nobody has troll-quoted them; Shocked lol)

You're super jacked your fantasy life superhero did something. Cheer if you want; there are plenty of dumb simps out there and you're clearly happy to be there a publicity-servant to some translucent power-grift.

So what's this mean. Can he make changes does he have any power

Where is Musk on the political spectrum (yes, the POLITICAL spectrum)?

Is he definitely a 100 % verified demon-worshipping paedo elite, or is he in fact right wing?

I hope he backs up his talk. Nothing worse than a free speech crusader who ultimately turns out to be the same type of S.O.B as everyone else when their principles are put to the test.

We need people who aren't just empty talk and are actually willing to make significant sacrifices in order to live up to their words.
There isn't any way to be worse than the people who were already controlling twitter, so it's either an improvement or a lateral move at worst.

Would be entertaining if they started banning a bunch of SJW crap, just to watch every single person who's been screaming "muh private company" to defend censorship for years go apoplectic when they're on the receiving end.

Last edited:
Am I the one making threads about Twitter Man and jacking off to his jawline?
Yawn. Keep posting random GIFs like a little boy. I'm sure this reply will get processed by your infant brain as a huge victory for you lmao.

Good, good... let the hate flow through you.

Bahaha libs heads about to explode. Love it! How long before Trump is back on?

Twitter up 27%; Trump Truth down 14%.

looooool.

Back