Social Musk becomes largest shareholder of twitter

Bend over and spread those cheeks like a good little servant. Daddy Elon will be proud of you. Expect a "#1 Oligarch Fan" medallion in the mail anyday now.
Why is everything about sucking cock and taking it up the ass with you libs?

Good, good... let the hate flow through you.
Ah yes, another simp with literally no financial knowledge. How’s jerking off to JRE in your moms basement while you cuck for Elon? Anti-intellectuals like you make me lol and grieve. Keep supporting Oligarchs you literally-simp-basement-dweller. I’m very rich shut up !

That is my brackis1 impression

Bahaha libs heads about to explode. Love it! How long before Trump is back on?

probably sometime after bunker boy gets done releasing his tax returns, health care plan, and all of that damning evidence of election fraud that only a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to see. it oughtta be happening any day now. it just won't be today. make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team, sucker. diaper don needs another airplane to help save the country with!

in all seriousness, we're still waiting for him to put out his second "truth" on that brand new twitter-killer platform of his, that's really taken off and surely isn't just one big grift and another destined failure just like everything with the word "trump" in its name, but donnie boy over here actually just put out a tweet this morning regarding elon musk and his dealings with twitter:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

there it is right there.you should check it out. donnie seems rather upset

ghislaine-maxwell-e-elon-musk-1198335.jpg

She has seen two Presidential Weiners, and most definitely Elon's.

Twitter up 27%; Trump Truth down 14%.

looooool.
Trust the process. Elon bought Twitter, to drive up the price and drop the price on Truth Social. Then he will sell his twitter after duping baby blood drinking liberal media, sell his twitter and then buy Truth social to bury twitter. T Anyway that is the rumor I have been seeing. Buy the dip on $DWAC, Patriot. Rocket emoji!

Twitter up 27%; Trump Truth down 14%.

looooool.

Review: Trump's Truth Social Is Like a Ghost Town Overrun by Bots

I spent a week on Trump's new social media app Truth Social. I felt like I was exploring a ghost town.

• I spent a week on Truth Social, Donald Trump's new social media app. It was like a ghost town.
    • Lots of prominent right-wingers, like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro, weren't anywhere to be seen.
    • Much of the content in my news feed was auto-generated and many of the app's functions didn't work.
After being kicked off Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube early in 2021, former president Donald Trump pledged to launch his own social media platform. About 13 months later, on February 21, 2022, he did just that with the launch of Truth Social.

I downloaded the Truth Social app on launch day and created an account – only to be told I'd been put on a waitlist in spot number 157,120. Three weeks later, on March 14, I was finally allowed to use the app.

And I found…not very much. It was like a conservative ghost town that had been overrun by bots.
Trump Media & Technology Group, the company behind Truth Social, pitches its app as an alternative to the big social media platforms, which banned Trump for inciting violence during the US Capitol insurrection on January 6, 2021.

The signs so far are that Truth Social is a flop.

Since it launched, downloads and time spent on the app have trended downwards. It has slumped from being the number one download on Apple's US App Store to number 173, according to an analysis by Similarweb.

That's partly down to the app's lengthy waitlist, which keeps wannabe users locked out for weeks. But even when I got off the waitlist and into the app, followed the app's most popular users, and scrolled through my feed, there still wasn't much to see or do.

After completing the setup process for new users, I was prompted to follow 50 suggested accounts.

Of course, one was Trump's account (823,000 followers). Another was Fox News anchor Sean Hannity (372,000). And another was the account of Kyle Rittenhouse (269,000), who in November last year was acquitted of all charges after fatally shooting two people during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Other suggested follows included the meme account "Cats with Jobs" (38,000), an account entitled "Hot Chicks Golfing" (61,000), and the official NASA account (113,000).

Once I'd followed these accounts, my feed of "truths" — what Truth Social calls posts — started filling up, but with very little original content. As I scrolled through my feed, I found that most posts were just linked-out articles on websites, posted automatically via RSS feeds.

continues on at...
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...my-feed-didnt-contain-much-original-content-1

sounds like he's really hitting it out of the park with this one. twitter may as well just pull their servers and declare bankruptcy. i dont know how they could ever survive without #DiaperDon using their platform. especially when they are only appealing to broke dudes like elon musk.

Because their minds are totally corrupted but don't bother trying to explain that to them. It's easier to teach a chimpanzee how to swim.

speaking of taking it up the ass and sucking cock, how about donald trump and that 2020 election? last i heard, poor donnie got pink socked by some senile old bag of bones. that's surely going to upset all of the maga muppets, who have spent over 5 years sucking donald trump's cock, and still can't seem to dislodge it from their throats.

did you hear about that one time where donald trump lost control of the house and senate, lost the presidency, lost his white house, lost his job, and lost his social media accounts just to own the libs? did you see that cleetus? he sure fucking owned them! riggidy riggidy rekt!

Last edited:
Review: Trump's Truth Social Is Like a Ghost Town Overrun by Bots

I spent a week on Trump's new social media app Truth Social. I felt like I was exploring a ghost town.

• I spent a week on Truth Social, Donald Trump's new social media app. It was like a ghost town.
    • Lots of prominent right-wingers, like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro, weren't anywhere to be seen.
    • Much of the content in my news feed was auto-generated and many of the app's functions didn't work.
After being kicked off Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube early in 2021, former president Donald Trump pledged to launch his own social media platform. About 13 months later, on February 21, 2022, he did just that with the launch of Truth Social.

I downloaded the Truth Social app on launch day and created an account – only to be told I'd been put on a waitlist in spot number 157,120. Three weeks later, on March 14, I was finally allowed to use the app.

And I found…not very much. It was like a conservative ghost town that had been overrun by bots.
Trump Media & Technology Group, the company behind Truth Social, pitches its app as an alternative to the big social media platforms, which banned Trump for inciting violence during the US Capitol insurrection on January 6, 2021.

The signs so far are that Truth Social is a flop.

Since it launched, downloads and time spent on the app have trended downwards. It has slumped from being the number one download on Apple's US App Store to number 173, according to an analysis by Similarweb.

That's partly down to the app's lengthy waitlist, which keeps wannabe users locked out for weeks. But even when I got off the waitlist and into the app, followed the app's most popular users, and scrolled through my feed, there still wasn't much to see or do.

After completing the setup process for new users, I was prompted to follow 50 suggested accounts.

Of course, one was Trump's account (823,000 followers). Another was Fox News anchor Sean Hannity (372,000). And another was the account of Kyle Rittenhouse (269,000), who in November last year was acquitted of all charges after fatally shooting two people during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Other suggested follows included the meme account "Cats with Jobs" (38,000), an account entitled "Hot Chicks Golfing" (61,000), and the official NASA account (113,000).

Once I'd followed these accounts, my feed of "truths" — what Truth Social calls posts — started filling up, but with very little original content. As I scrolled through my feed, I found that most posts were just linked-out articles on websites, posted automatically via RSS feeds.

continues on at...
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...my-feed-didnt-contain-much-original-content-1

sounds like he's really hitting it out of the park with this one. twitter may as well just pull their servers and declare bankruptcy. i dont know how they could ever survive without #DiaperDon using their platform. especially when they are only appealing to broke dudes like elon musk.
donaldtrumptajmahal.jpg

I hate to break it to people especially Sherdoggers from the right 10 percent hardly gives him any control and you think the mutual funds combined are not larger by some margin then Elon's stake. Microsoft bought Activison for nearly 70 billion dollars, ATT bought Warner for 126 billion and Disney bought Fox for 80 billion 3 billion is a drop in the bucket for the big investment companies. Elon has over 100 million followers on the platform that is more important then a 10 percent stake. Mutual funds pull the strings not Elon but Elon may think he going to weigh in on this debate wait to Europe blocks Twitter. Seriously he really does not see the shit that Twitter, Facebook and Alphabet deal with keeping their platforms running overseas.

speaking of taking it up the ass and sucking cock, how about donald trump and that 2020 election? last i heard, poor donnie got pink socked by some senile old bag of bones. that's surely going to upset all of the maga muppets, who have spent over 5 years sucking donald trump's cock, and still can't seem to dislodge it from their throats.

did you hear about that one time where donald trump lost control of the house and senate, lost the presidency, lost his white house, lost his job, and lost his social media accounts just to own the libs? did you see that cleetus? he sure fucking owned them! riggidy riggidy rekt!

You really have no idea how pathetic you look, do you? I sure struck a nerve. lol

Buy more musk!!! Please! This is great seeing all the pushback. Go green!!!! Hahaha

So now he can polish that public persona even more with the complicity of social media. This is not a positive.

Back