Social Musk becomes largest shareholder of twitter

Took long enough.

It's still beyond me how twitter employees banned world renown, medical doctors who have forgotten more about medicine than twitter tools will ever know. Even if you disagree with someone like Malone, this "misinformation" shit is too much.

Elon has banned a lot of people.

LOL... you think those accounts are actually "people"

Most are bots retweeting stuff. There are tons of accounts tweeting about Musk being booed off stage that haven't been banned.

All true lol he is thin skin and pro right wing.

i wonder how many people he will ban from his free speech platform for posting that video of him getting booed on stage for 5 minutes onto twitter? i'm sure they will go the way of all of those parody accounts and comedians who were making fun of him.

Last edited:
Booing is free speech. Those that constantly Derp Cancel Culture actually are trying to cancel booing. It’s fun watching people become what they hate.
Also it’s a bold strategy, Cotton as a CEO of a company whose revenue is 95% made up of ad dollars to act like a troll on Sherdog. If Elon wants to wonder why Twitter is hemorrhaging money he just needs to find a mirror. A billion a year in interest is a tough check to write when your company is still losing money. Gets even harder when your wealth is tied to Tesla’s stock price and that stock has got crushed in the last year.

Back