Music/MMA/other good stuff

How ya been, @Sharkey ? Ponies been treating you well, mate?

I'm doing good, my friend. Yeah, I'm still playing the ponies often enough and still with the same result pattern "win some, lose a lot more, hit one big exacta" that keeps me going. I did miss the creative process I went through with it, though, believe it or not. But I've been getting my creative fix elsewhere for the last few months, so it's all good.

I'm doing good, my friend. Yeah, I'm still playing the ponies often enough and still with the same result pattern "win some, lose a lot more, hit one big exacta" that keeps me going. I did miss the creative process I went through with it, though, believe it or not. But I've been getting my creative fix elsewhere for the last few months, so it's all good.
What's the new creative fix, if you don't mind me asking? I could see you doing art/music to starting a business of some sort.

What's the new creative fix, if you don't mind me asking? I could see you doing art/music to starting a business of some sort.

You've got a good eye then Blunt. I'll PM you an example from something I threw together earlier today if you want.

Thanks guys. @mozfonky sorry about your annoying homo co worker, man. Did his gay voice disappear after he was able to talk again? Nah, jk, that would be funny me.

nope, fruity cakes was back in form after a day or so. Little guy, always fucking with me even though he knew I could rip his head off, he knew I was too decent, so he talked shit. Was one of the folks who ruined my relatiionship with my beloved mentor and the stupid :eek::eek::eek: still tries to come up and talk to me everytime we run into each other, never seems to learn that I don't want to talk, just comes up everytime "hi, Pete" pushy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I always walk away but i should tell him not to talk to me.

Last edited:
Best track I've heard released so far this year;

Not bad at all. I saw them live in DC on their Vitalogy tour in '95. They absolutely rocked the house. I just wish I could've seen Eddie do this while I was there. \m/

Here is the patriarch of my family. Words that come to mind when I think of him: wise, brave, scholar, protector, mentor, independent, leader, dependable, prideful, trustworthy, strong, noble, faithful, handsome, determined, and awesome. I let him pick my friends and future love interests because his judgement is impeccable. During the screening process if he doesn't absolutely adore you then I know we're not compatible in any capacity.
Dog.png

Dog-2.jpg

Dog-3.jpg

Dog-4.jpg

Here is the patriarch of my family. Words that come to mind when I think of him: wise, brave, scholar, protector, mentor, independent, leader, dependable, prideful, trustworthy, strong, noble, faithful, handsome, determined, and awesome. I let him pick my friends and future love interests because his judgement is impeccable. During the screening process if he doesn't absolutely adore you then I know we're not compatible in any capacity.
Dog.png

Dog-2.jpg

Dog-3.jpg

Dog-4.jpg
He is adorbs

Dog.png

Dog-2.jpg

Dog-3.jpg

Dog-4.jpg
Let's turn this into a dog thread! IMG_20190330_133900_784.jpg

i love deontay
Yeah i can definitely tell haha

He's cool. I like him. Usyk is my favorite hw to be honest but Deontay would be 2nd....i like Fury too.

I like them all man...

Back