Music/MMA/other good stuff

@Shoemaker you know how we were talking about all the stupid shit I've bet on in my life, the other day? Well in lieu of all the sports being cancelled, books are now putting up props for corona virus bet and I have now hit my new low.

I made my first bet that mlb would resume playing games by June 1, which I'm not feeling great about, and my other bet was Trump's daily briefing over 6 1/2 mins, which I won. Covid 19 where your boy BT is gonna make more of a killing than the virus itself. Hallelujah.

Tiger King Docuseries on Netflix......
WHO ELSE SAW???????
ITS A MUST WATCH!

Tiger King Docuseries on Netflix......
WHO ELSE SAW???????
ITS A MUST WATCH!
I sorta drifted in and out but it seemed fun.

That blonde woman is a psycho and the gay guy is as crazy as she is psycho....so yeah i liked it hahaha

I sorta drifted in and out but it seemed fun.

That blonde woman is a psycho and the gay guy is as crazy as she is psycho....so yeah i liked it hahaha
Man so many layers to it. I feel like watching it again. Hilarious.

Man so many layers to it. I feel like watching it again. Hilarious.
I might watch again too. I ran through it in like two days. That chick definitely offed her husband and I'm not talking the jerk type. I've watched many documentaries.

I love true crime, and I'm not lying when I say that I don't know if I've ever seen anything like this where literally every main character is so hard to like and so easy to hate. I've seen murderers who seemed more likable. Well we already have two murderers in the show already but you see my point.

I might watch again too. I ran through it in like two days. That chick definitely offed her husband and I'm not talking the jerk type. I've watched many documentaries.

I love true crime, and I'm not lying when I say that I don't know if I've ever seen anything like this where literally every main character is so hard to like and so easy to hate. I've seen murderers who seemed more likable. Well we already have two murderers in the show already but you see my point.
Litterally every character big or small in that thing could have their own spin off series. Would love to see more bad stuff happen to them.
This puts it in perspective.....
The real life Scarface is in this movie. A drug king pin who cut up a DEA agent with a chainsaw in real life who has a secret private zoo...and hes the most normal logical uninteresting person on this series. Hahahahahaha

That woman definitely ganked her hubby....There's one instance in particular where she denies it on camera and it looks like my little 4 year old cousin getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar "wahh huh no i couldn't" yeah ya could, bitch....hahaha

That woman definitely ganked her hubby....There's one instance in particular where she denies it on camera and it looks like my little 4 year old cousin getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar "wahh huh no i couldn't" yeah ya could, bitch....hahaha
To me it was all the live footage they had of her at the time of his disappearance. Shes like laughing it off and so non upset about it.
Then you find out he got a restraining order against her and all his buisness partners and his whole family thinks she did it.
Also, the way the new replacement will was written.

Now they say the husband was lending money to the mafia and Costa Rican shady deals too. So who knows .

The moment the show brought it up as a possibility, I immediately believed it and never wavered thereafter. Her nervous laughter and dead-ass eyes with that 10,000 yard stare were already making me think she was a bit off.

Not to change the subject but can any of you rock/blues fans throw me some of your favorite guitar solos? Just listened to FreeBird and Slash on sweet child o mine but I'm a rook when it comes to knowing all the best ones. Thanks.

Tiger King
When Tiger Joe shot that fucking doll dressed as Carol in the fucking head, loool. These fucking ppl are insane. And that one kid playing w/ the gun and fucking domed himself out. I don't get the ruger excusse he was using. Not to speak ill of the dead but not the sharpest tool in the shed, that guy.

Not to change the subject but can any of you rock/blues fans throw me some of your favorite guitar solos? Just listened to FreeBird and Slash on sweet child o mine but I'm a rook when it comes to knowing all the best ones. Thanks.

Tiger King
When Tiger Joe shot that fucking doll dressed as Carol in the fucking head, loool. These fucking ppl are insane. And that one kid playing w/ the gun and fucking domed himself out. I don't get the ruger excusse he was using. Not to speak ill of the dead but not the sharpest tool in the shed, that guy.
Are you a musician? Have I asked you before?

Are you a musician? Have I asked you before?
Nah not a musician. We've talked about how you can play some pretty sick guitar and you're related to a pretty famous older musician from back in my grandparents day, I think, tho. After I get done learning to speak Spanish to a fairly high degree (which will take me at least another two/three years) I'm going for guitar. It's fucking sick to see guys riff like that.

Nah not a musician. We've talked about how you can play some pretty sick guitar and you're related to a pretty famous older musician from back in my grandparents day, I think, tho. After I get done learning to speak Spanish to a fairly high degree (which will take me at least another two/three years) I'm going for guitar. It's fucking sick to see guys riff like that.
Yeah, that was me.
This has some of my favorite guitar work, especially the outro solo.

Tiger King
None of are the sharpest tools me thinks

They got more natural teeth than iq points if we're honest

But that's why we're here talking about it lol

None of are the sharpest tools me thinks

They got more natural teeth than iq points if we're honest

But that's why we're here talking about it lol
That's a great comparison, lol. Somebody get a dentist down to that shithole tiger farm, Jesus.

Never felt better about my mediocre intelligence or my last dentist visit than after watching this doc. Hockey players got nothing on these ppl and they practically try to lose their teeth.

Tiger King
[/QUOTE]
Better him than an innocent bystanders. Those yokels were pulling guns and people for fun like they were toys. He eventually would of killed somebody . They were litterally shooting right by people's heads and feet like it was a cartoon.
It was litterally a here hold my beer moment.
"Everybody knows Rugers cant fire without the clip..." The surveillance video of the nerd who watched him do it though....

That's a great comparison, lol. Somebody get a dentist down to that shithole tiger farm, Jesus.

Never felt better about my mediocre intelligence or my last dentist visit than after watching this doc. Hockey players got nothing on these ppl and they practically try to lose their teeth.
They're all like overgrown children...even the dumbass who got his arm chewed off was back feeding those huge bastards the next day pretty much

Back