Music/MMA/other good stuff

Yeah, all 12 guys on the roster can't avoid each other forever.
UFC is pretty much what it's like when Top Rank only signs their guys to fight other Top Rank fighters. What you said is total bullshit. At least in boxing, we get fights like Wilder/Fury. When was the last time UFC co promoted anything? You get the fights that they tell you is the best and you believe it.
Steady up there, most of the top guys are in the UFC and you know it. Wilder/Fury would be 2/2 by now and we'd actually know if either is better than AJ multiple times by now. Also, Dillion would probably have lost to all 3 by now, instead of waiting 2 or 3 years for his shoto_O:rolleyes:

Steady up there, most of the top guys are in the UFC and you know it. Wilder/Fury would be 2/2 by now and we'd actually know if either is better than AJ multiple times by now. Also, Dillion would probably have lost to all 3 by now, instead of waiting 2 or 3 years for his shoto_O:rolleyes:
Why, because Zuffa says so?

Fighters become the best when the UFC signs and promotes them. Not before. MMA has become a world wide sport. There's more talent out there than the 50 guys who fight each other over and over again on the UFC roster. They still have Cowboy Cerrone headlining cards, FFS. They sign 2 or 3 solid guys every few years and then have them fight the stars of yesterday.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the entertainment value, but what you say is an exaggeration and everyone knows it, even if they refuse to admit it. What they do is exactly what Top Rank does with Terence Crawford and Lomachenko. They're the best because they tell you they're the best.

To address the tittle tattle, he slapped the old guy, wanker move. He attacked a bus full of MMA fighters, stupid, sure. A guy wouldnt stop filming him, so he grabbed his phone and stomped on it, fair play.
Floyd went to jail ffs<45>
Anyway, I was talking about Floyd's lack of charisma and painful trash talk, compared to Conor, all that other shit is for the birds.
If a normal person did that he would of went to jail for all 3 of those things separately.

Conor was able to buy off strangers.

Floyd was unable to buy off his baby mama who he has made rich and has to pay large sums of money anyways.

I agree with @ConorFacts. It's funny how when certain people do things its minimized as no big deal. Its something deeper than just being a likeable circus show.

That’s my part of town; Pflugerville/Georgetown/Round Rock. Really nice.

ha ha. Too funny.

I lived all over the south as a youngster but I’ve kept up w more people from there than any other place I lived.

We had some crazy time on 6th street. Whoo I was a knothead back then.

ha ha. Too funny.

I lived all over the south as a youngster but I’ve kept up w more people from there than any other place I lived.

We had some crazy time on 6th street. Whoo I was a knothead back then.

I imagine the traffic back then was quite a bit more pleasant.

I don’t make it down to Austin... ever, really. We went downtown when we came to visit last year but since we moved we haven’t been there once. That’s not my scene anymore. I lived smack dab in the middle of downtown Oakland for 5 years, lived in the middle of LA before. Now middle 30s, I just want a big piece of land and some quiet.

maxresdefault.jpg
You just pulled out a photo of an 8 foot tall mural of McGregor next to one of Floyd in Floyd's own home and the other guy is still trying to downplay this? That's insanity.

Last edited:
I imagine the traffic back then was quite a bit more pleasant.

I don’t make it down to Austin... ever, really. We went downtown when we came to visit last year but since we moved we haven’t been there once. That’s not my scene anymore. I lived smack dab in the middle of downtown Oakland for 5 years, lived in the middle of LA before. Now middle 30s, I just want a big piece of land and some quiet.

yeah. Very different life for me back then. I can’t imagine what it’s like now.

i bet he sold that portait for 50 dolalrs

lol
Floyd's the best businessman to ever hit combat sports. He wouldn't sell it for $50 because he'd take a huge loss. Then there's the sentimental value (Floyd's attachment to the work) which has to be high because the mural is 8 foot tall and personalized. ;)

Floyd's the best businessman to ever hit combat sports. He wouldn't sell it for $50 because he'd take a huge loss. Then there's the sentimental value (Floyd's attachment to the work) which has to be high because the mural is 8 foot tall and personalized. ;)

losers focus on winners ... i bet thats the meaning behind it.

<RawexDidThis1>

losers focus on winners ... i bet thats the meaning behind it.

<RawexDidThis1>
Floyd probably views McGregor as his peer/co-equal in the fight game. It likely has nothing to do with comparing their respective abilities but rather their respective popularity and business sense. Conor changed the business of MMA to where many of the current fighters are trying to act and talk like him. Floyd changed the business of boxing (for better and for worse). They both made a ton of money and have mutual respect for the other.

He’s generally disliked nowadays, he makes more money from his haters tbh. Fckin weird buying a ppv in the hope that you see a guy you hate lose! But I guarantee a big % of those that bought the card, did so for that reason

He definitely isn't disliked where I'm from. Still extremely popular here.

Most decent fighters who to talk a ton of shit are gonna have a lot of ppl who love them and a lot of ppl who hate them......Except for BJS, he's such a cunt that only his mother could love him.

He definitely isn't disliked where I'm from. Still extremely popular here.

i never lived in canda but i heard/read that Canada is not a nation of cultural tolerance which would explain why many canadians (just my exp.) hate Floyd.

which is weird, cuz Conor did waay worse things than Floyd.

i never lived in canda but i heard/read that Canada is not a nation of cultural tolerance which would explain why many canadians (just my exp.) hate Floyd.

Yeah I dont get that.
Funny how people minimize all of Conor's d bag antics but act like Mayweather is a terrorist. Lmao

Did you ever watch the UK guys dirty sanchez? I always found them amusing. I watched a short doco on Bam Margera recently. Poor guy is seriously struggling with alcohol and substance abuse. Keeps failing at rehab
The show is called Dirty Sanchez? I'll look into it

Bam is a trainwreck...he just sort of seemed to stay 18 years old mentally and never got passed that

The show is called Dirty Sanchez? I'll look into it

Bam is a trainwreck...he just sort of seemed to stay 18 years old mentally and never got passed that
Yeah... it's an interesting name for tv show. it's pretty funny, esp. The short dude. The guys are from that same skater culture/background.

There definitely is a racial element at play with how both are perceived, but it's not like it's the main reason for Floyd being disliked (even ignoring things like the DV charge, Floyd has intentionally portrayed himself as a villain to the public since the de la Hoya fight). At the end of the day, neither have remotely likable personalities (Mayweather is much more interesting, though, because he's among the greatest athletes from an individual sport in recent memory, whereas Conor is just a good fighter). McGregor was occasionally funny when he was first coming up (Floyd has had his moments, as well), but that's massively outweighed with everything else about his personality.

Funnily enough, the Irish people I know tend to have much lower opinions of him than everyone else, even if they'll begrudgingly support him.

Back