Music genre you hate the most

the issue with dubstep as i see it is "the drop", i dare say that some skrillex songs are okey up until it goes fully retard with the basedrop

Rap for sure.... 99% of the lyrics are based on victimizing yourself because you are black or because you are poor and thats your excuse in life for acting like an idiot basically.

Reggae

753853-01-08.jpg

I have to agree with this. It's literally the only genre of music that I've never enjoyed even a single song.

lol. I feel pretty much the same, but I think Lauryn Hill could actually rhyme.

Im with you there bro, Lauren Hill is the ONLY female rapper that doesnt make my ears bleed. I dont enjoy it that much but I dont want to kill myself when I hear her spit

Pop music, new country music (don't mind some old stuff) and any christian music.

Most pop music
Pop Country
Country
Country
Country

Johny Cash gets a pass though

mexican music and death metal. Absolutely hate both.

I get down to anything, but don't really care for dubstep. I can get down with edm, but dubstep just does nothing for me. Maybe I need to see it live.

EDIT: actually, I hate whiny pop-punk. Fall Out Boy, lostprophets, and all that shit? Can't stand it and that was a terrible era in music. I'll take Metallica any day over that whiny trash

You wouldn't like R&B because you're sexually frustrated. Doesn't surprise me :icon_lol:

Yeah i dont like listening to horny black men on my speakers either. R kelly was a pedo for example and he represented r&b for the majority of the 90's.

R'n'B. It's fucking abysmal.

I'm sure RNB used to be sung by old black dudes who were down on their luck? Now it's just egotistical bragging and sexual innuendo. Can't fucking stand the nonsense.

Probably new electronic music.

What if what you see, becomes reality...

Back