Music genre you hate the most

Rap/Hip Hop

Utterly talentless, worthless dogshit.

Rap/Hip Hop

Curious jut bc you took such a strong stance. You don't see artists like deltron, or eminem as having talent? Rap is more like poetry then music I suppose but it takes a lot of talent regardless if it's appeasing to you or not

nu metal

dubstep

death metal

rap

hip hop

r&b

emo

country pop

screamo

I have to agree with the country Pop crowd. Also, shoutout to death metal.

Modern rap
modern country
modern pop/techno

All (mainstream/radio/etc.) music sucks now.

Modern rap
modern country
modern pop/techno

All (mainstream/radio/etc.) music sucks now.

dana-carvey-grumpy-old-man-latex-snl-demotivational-poster-meme.jpg

I can give you some suggestions to keep you from losing interest if you'd like.

Devin Townsend :D

No thanks even Metal I used to listen to I don't anymore. Maybe I'm just getting older. If I need to listen to something aggressive I'll just put on some heavy D&B or a loud banger from Hip-Hop.

IDM is electronic music, maynnnne. And yeah, that's IDM.

I think you're confusing IDM with EDM. EDM is Electronic Dance Music which is more mainstream and all the kiddies listen too. Some examples are Deadmau5 (who is more trance if you ask me), David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Diplo, Skrillex, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, etc. etc.

IDM is Intelligent and usually more abstract and esoteric. Like Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Apparat, Moderat, Boards of Canada, Tycho, etc..

Rap/Hip Hop

Curious jut bc you took such a strong stance. You don't see artists like deltron, or eminem as having talent? Rap is more like poetry then music I suppose but it takes a lot of talent regardless if it's appeasing to you or not

Rap, the music of dregs. And no, it's not poetry.

Don't bother wasting your time with these guys oleDirty. Let them be all hardcore and badass with there annoying ass screamo shit while we get blitzed and put on some real smooth G shit son.

You, sir, are incorrect.

[YT]jWwMatBr5xk[/YT]

Didgeridoo in a Hip-Hop joint? Nice. Reminds me of Aphex Twin.. Before he did Syro and was still relevant.

Back