Music genre you hate the most

Rap music especially the type about Gangs, and the streets
Some modern R&B, which has no rhytm and no blues.

Electronic music where they use some Vinyls to scratch out a sound.

There is something redeeming in all genre's of music, in some that thing is harder to find. It depends on what you want from the music you listen to, mindless distraction, emotion, rhythm, self reflection, avant garde art...

That is kind of like the Dream Theater situation. Fans of the band don't understand what is not to like and people who don't get it do not understand how people like it at all. Your average pantera or metallica metal fan is going to think that it is just boring crap.

I love it when,I see Metal heads shitting on Dream Theater on Youtube comments, especially some Metalica,Pantera and Megadeat fans.

Hey I love the 80s Metal scene specially Metallica and Megadeath I think they bring their own unique style with them and Jame Hetfield has a good voice for it and I think they have good song writing as well. But its just pure ignorance to just out right put down Dream Theater.

They where all like Petrucci this Petrucci that Labrie sucks Rudess is gay bring back Moore Lol.

However I do understand why some people dislike Petrudess style of playing and why they say its all Wankery but to say they are bad musicians is asinine.

No, what I'm saying is that i actually have taste in music because i don't like to listen to a bunch of losers banging on shit.

Metal is great. it's gay ass sub-genre's or whatever you want to call is terrible.

I agree there are good Metal bands especially in the 80s, Megade, Metallica Slayers, and I would say Pantera is good too.

But I don't think there should more sub genres for Metal its just like a Rip off and crappy versions from the Big 4 Metal

dub step and any type of thing like it that sounds like robots fucking.

it's not my favorite genre, but i think it's pretty good stuff. it's great when you're out clubbing. the best music to dance to, in my opinion.

There is something redeeming in all genre's of music, in some that thing is harder to find. It depends on what you want from the music you listen to, mindless distraction, emotion, rhythm, self reflection, avant garde art...

Best post. There's a lot of hate for country music and rap (type) music and these are my least favorite genres too, but I wouldn't say I hate them because I know of redeeming songs and artists in both. What you say is very true.

Whatever this is:

I usually listen to just about everything but I consistently can't stand the all over the place sound of this genre.

But I don't think there should more sub genres for Metal its just like a Rip off and crappy versions from the Big 4 Metal

no offense, dude. but i think your knowledge on metal is severely limited.

Some of you hip hop haters must be really mad that the whole music industry these days is based around hip hop lol

Some of you hip hop haters must be really mad that the whole music industry these days is based around hip hop lol

there a many idiots so they should have music made by idiots for idiots and rap fits the bill.

i is just as dumb as disco or worse.

there a many idiots so they should have music made by idiots for idiots and rap fits the bill.

i is just as dumb as disco or worse.

Well they must be doing something right, no ?

Let's face it, more people like hip hop than any other genre.

Well they must be doing something right, no ?

Let's face it, more people like hip hop than any other genre.

if there are many stupid people and many stupid people are buying rap, then it means we as a country are doing something very wrong.

but stupid trying to get more stupid is not a good thing

Country, and it's not even close.

I can literally listen to damn near anything that isn't country music.

Hip hop? Cool.
Metal? Cool.
Dubstep? Cool.
Country? GTFO...

mines jazz,i can't stand it. it makes me want to cut my wrists or better yet the twat thats playing it wrists.

Pretty much all mainstream pop music esp from late 90s onwards. Shit like Beyonce and lady gag make me feel like kicking fuck out of my radio or tv in if it comes on (which is rare as I don't listen to such stations or watch much tv).

The watered-down, formulaic piss-water that passes for house these days and "EDM".

radio friendly music

[YT]A0Gs4xGw1Eg[/YT]

Back