Music genre you hate the most

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
What music genre do you hate the most?

Mine is R&B. I absolutely CANNOT stand R&B.

i would say rap and hip hop but since they're not actual music i guess maybe modern airheaded pop

dub step and any type of thing like it that sounds like robots fucking.

Last edited:
Maybe punk. Most of it seems like guys with 0 songwriting and playing ability. I suppose that's like the whole point of punk man and fuck the system, but it just sounds shitty to me 99% of the time. Strangely enough, I have no issues with Noise and most other low-fi music.

Last edited:
1. New Age Country (I love the rockabilly stuff)
2. Radio Rap (Did love "Back that thang up" tho)
3. New R&B (Love Motown, and Soul. Big fan of Boyz II Men. Brings me back to Middle/High School dances. Plus they were a phenomenal group)

Oh, and whatever the hell Justin Bieber is. Shit music genre I believe they call it

Add in Christian rap

Last edited:
GT7dwyS.png

I can listen to some country. Rap bothers me and I can't listen to death metal. It's funny because my two favorite artists growing were 2pac and Metallica. That's all I listened to from like 10-15 years old.

I can appreciate all kinds of music, literally all kinds.

Every genre has a culture, a history, a person or people's story behind it. But teeny bop is absolutely the worst. It is soulless, without culture, purely designed to market to teeny boppers and it makes me absolutely sick.

Back