MULTIPLE glove comparison pic!!!

Unless everything you do in life makes perfect sense you should probably keep your quiet. :icon_chee

I guarantee you own more than 1 pair or sneakers, probably a bunch of MMA shirts and shorts. Lie all you want, you know it's true.

Also gloves are a piece of equipment. I don't understand how having them makes no sense. They serve their purpose. Do you have 1 knife in the kitchen? One big spoon? Come on...

What a great and informative thread. This should be sticky.

Also gloves are a piece of equipment. I don't understand how having them makes no sense. They serve their purpose. Do you have 1 knife in the kitchen? One big spoon? Come on...

Exactly.I understand someone "complaining" about couple different pairs of gloves if they were let's say all exact same model/weight but maybe different colors or something.
Now yes that could be seen as senseless.

But once you start buying more and more separate glove models ,you start appreciating the craftsmanship.Not to mention each model may be designed/used for different purposes like bag work,pads and sparring.Some folks may also like being able to use lace ups and velcro for different training days. And so on.
If someone is able to afford it then why not:)

if I got the correct reason... I'd say that that reason is senseless

I'm sure you live in a monastery and only own the bare necessities of life.

Now go away please...

Can you guys please stop arguing and start posting pictures of your gloves :)

rival rs1 16oz, rival rs2v 16oz, hayabusa pro sparring 16oz, title gel weighted bag gloves, fairtex bgv1 14oz.

LOL@ the newbs here thinking owning more gloves will make them a better fighter. HAHAHA!!!!!

The Rival RS1 Long Cuffs are very cool! Nice choice.

:icon_chee

Top from left to right: Hayabusa 10 oz Pro Bag Gloves | Top Ten Superfight 3000 10 oz | Paffen Sport Pro Sparring 10 oz. | Top Ten Superfight 3000 16 oz | Ringside IMF Tech 16 oz | Green Hill Tiger 16 oz | Fairtex BGV-5 Super Sparring Gloves 16 oz
Bottom: Hayabusa 16 oz Pro MMA Sparring Gloves | Cleto Reyes Training Gloves 14 oz | Cleto Reyes Training Gloves 16 oz | Grant Pro Sparring Gloves 14 oz | Grant Pro Sparring Gloves 16 oz. | Cleto Reyes Training Gloves 18 oz | Twins TBGL-3H

Last edited:
I think Gonzaginator wins

LOL@ the newbs here thinking owning more gloves will make them a better fighter. HAHAHA!!!!!

I'm amazed that so many people feel a need to poo poo people who have a glove collection. Nobody expressed anything along the lines of your ridiculous statement BTW. You come across as that bitter child who spouts verbal abuse to camouflage his jealousy.

I'm amazed that so many people feel a need to poo poo people who have a glove collection. Nobody expressed anything along the lines of your ridiculous statement BTW. You come across as that bitter child who spouts verbal abuse to camouflage his jealousy.

Only fans that are wannabe fighters would collect so many gloves. Pro fighters don't even own that many gloves.

Fans will always be fans. Wannabes.

I think Gonzaginator wins

Yeah, buddy! "Gonzaginator" has some outstanding gloves. I can almost smell the expensive new leather, just looking at his photo. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

23jrbjt.jpg

nice!!!
i hate ringside for charging 80$ to ship a pair of imfs to germany!

Back