MULTIPLE glove comparison pic!!!

yeah casanovas are hands down my favorite gloves. i really wanna try out those new grants. heard they are made for smaller hands and have more knuckle padding. sounds like very good bag/mitt gloves

would also like to say that reyes and casanovas have plenty of padding in the knuckle area. and with a roll of gauze on the knuckles theres enough for hard sparring. both the gloves i have are from mexico.
but i have seen a pair of 16oz reyes that were very very thin.. i think those were the ringside ones.

Hey, did you get your Casanova's from that guy on Ebay, and if so, it says that he charges $62.00 US for International shipping. Did you have to pay that much for shipping?

And, if you did get them there, how long was the delivery time? Thanks.

:icon_chee

Hey, did you get your Casanova's from that guy on Ebay, and if so, it says that he charges $62.00 US for International shipping. Did you have to pay that much for shipping?

And, if you did get them there, how long was the delivery time? Thanks.

yes grupo hamd. i live in california and shipping was $32. delivery time was fast. something like 6-8 days.

yes grupo hamd. i live in california and shipping was $32. delivery time was fast. something like 6-8 days.

Thanks! I am definitely taking a serious look at those now. Appreciate the information.

Best Gloves Ive ever used hands down. 16 oz, equal weight from wrist to fist. very solid feel and excellant wrist support.

check out the KimuraWear mens boxing gloves. our site carries them as well as several others. but i am partial to the kimuras personall. ill try to throw up a pic.

actually i just noticed i cant post attachments yet. ill post up a link that shows all the gloves.
if this is not permitted Mods, i apologize and feel free to delete this post.

MMA Gearhouse: Gloves

Dont let the thread die.One of the best ones in sherdog gear forum

il post some up of my grants this weekend, but this thread cant die.. i wanna see some winning sexiness

I'll try to post some pics of my ringside imfs with a lil pink on the logo when I get them. Should be 3-5 days.

LOVE this thread.

Started training about a month ago, thought i was the only one who was obsessed with gloves..Thats awesome.

But...I own 5 pair, all different types of Titles.

Question...My bag gloves are set, I'm looking for a good sparring glove as of right now I'm Using title classic hook and loop. I really like the Rivals long cuff and The Haybusa...How are they sparring wise?? Heard some rumblings that the leather is a little rough.

Thanks Gentleman.

I can't believe I just read 20 pages on gloves!!! I learned a lot though. One question, I have been looking for Fairtex (Red) bag gloves for some time now. Anyone know a website or somewhere to get them from?

I can't believe I just read 20 pages on gloves!!! I learned a lot though. One question, I have been looking for Fairtex (Red) bag gloves for some time now. Anyone know a website or somewhere to get them from?

The Fairtex HBG9 Super Bag Gloves were available at Combat Sports International and Ringside Boxing. I have never owned them, but posted a sale link recently when they went on sale for $34.99, however, based upon some of the feedback from people who purchased them, they do not seem to be up to the high standards of almost all of the other Fairtex products. "ascubie's" ripped out the palm after several months. Ringside and CSI are currently sold out of them.

You could try the Fairtex BGV1's as they are tried and true excellent quality gloves, and can be used for bag work. However, everyone seems to be really low on Fairtex gloves right now for some reason. CSI said, they do not expect any BGV1's in before February 2011.

I have both of these super bag gloves, and they are excellent:

TITLE PRO SUPER BAG GLOVES > Gloves > Title MMA

Ringside IMF Tech Bag Gloves-www.Ringside.com

And, I just ordered a pair of the Windy Super Bag Gloves that normally sell for $59.99-$69.99. They are back in-stock at Ringside, and still on sale for $29.99. However, I have not received them yet, so I can't comment on the quality.

Windy Super Bag Gloves-www.Ringside.com

I hope this helps.

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

I haven't read through so I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but what good about the inetrnational style of the Title gloves?

I read thru all 20 pages...Twins, Fairtex or Windy gloves...I need to pick one! Also is there a big difference in an elastic cuff compared to the norm?

Last edited:
Back