MULTIPLE glove comparison pic!!!

To the folks who 'read 20 pages' about gloves,you can set up a page to have like 25 or 30 posts on it in user cp then into edit options then scroll down to 'thread display options' then 'number of posts per page' .Saves a lot of flicking through pages.Hugs n kisses.

To the folks who 'read 20 pages' about gloves,you can set up a page to have like 25 or 30 posts on it in user cp then into edit options then scroll down to 'thread display options' then 'number of posts per page' .Saves a lot of flicking through pages.Hugs n kisses.

Thank you =)

dsc00161ab.jpg

I posted this in the other group gear thread. I sold most of the gloves in this pic.

Lol thanks. I realize how boring my color choices are once I took a group shot. I need some blue gear at the very least, maybe some yellow down the line :D

How do the grants hold up? im really close to settling on them.

those Cageside gloves look sweet! We have not had that design in atleast 18 months. :D

I've removed the logo off of the older one I got. Don't need anybody to know it's a Winning otherwise somebody might think about stealing it. :icon_neut
Plus I really like the plain looking design with no logo and no other colors on it.

r89ksl.jpg

I almost forgot about this thread. What happened to this "SPEND MONEY!!!!" character with his 500 TITLE gloves. :D

I've removed the logo off of the older one I got. Don't need anybody to know it's a Winning otherwise somebody might think about stealing it. :icon_neut
Plus I really like the plain looking design with no logo and no other colors on it.

r89ksl.jpg

I almost forgot about this thread. What happened to this "SPEND MONEY!!!!" character with his 500 TITLE gloves. :D

Not gonna lie it does look nicer without the logo. Even though it takes off some resale value. but hey, who's gonna want to sell those!

I'd like to take a moment, in dedication of the all the animals that had to die to give us all this high quality gear, your sacrifice is much appreciate:icon_chee

r89ksl.jpg

No Winning Logo? Gonzaginator....nOOoOOOoo!

Mine still looks so fresh! The only thing that shoes any discoloration are the laces.

Sorry. :icon_chee

The white one I have also looks very clean. Only thing like you said is the laces get dirty every once in a while because of the sweat, but it's no big deal to clean those.

Sorry. :icon_chee

The white one I have also looks very clean. Only thing like you said is the laces get dirty every once in a while because of the sweat, but it's no big deal to clean those.

Removing all logos is the way to go, i'm paying to use their gear not to advertise their company. It is like car dealerships putting their logo on license plate frames...

I know this is probably late but is anyone interested in a side by side pic of my 16oz Casanova, Winning, R2C, Shevlin and Twins? Just to compare all of the styles of gloves haha

I know this is probably late but is anyone interested in a side by side pic of my 16oz Casanova, Winning, R2C, Shevlin and Twins? Just to compare all of the styles of gloves haha

sounds awesome, post it! :D

Sure, they are all different styles of gloves.

Back