MULTIPLE glove comparison pic!!!

What? 80 bucks for shipping? Shipping to Europe shouldn't be more than 30 bucks for a pair!

23jrbjt.jpg

Top from left to right: Fairtex BGV-5 Super Sparring Gloves 16 oz. .....
Bottom: Cleto Reyes Pro Sparring Gloves 16 oz. .......

Interesting that the 16 oz Fairtex glove looks wayyy smaller then 16 ozs Cletos.

I always thought that since they're usually have more padding thai gloves are bigger then their weight equivalent in a boxing glove. Or maybe it's just Twins:icon_chee

Yeah but the Reyes look a little bigger than they actually are i think. The Fairtex do have more padding though. Its just that the Reyes are very wide and have a wide thumb, makes them look huge

Interesting that the 16 oz Fairtex glove looks wayyy smaller then 16 ozs Cletos.

I always thought that since they're usually have more padding thai gloves are bigger then their weight equivalent in a boxing glove. Or maybe it's just Twins:icon_chee

My 16oz Fairtexes look smaller than both my 14oz Everlast and 12oz King. Not that I'm complaining though. I like the compactness and the shorter cuff.

Nice! What ounce weight are the brown UBC's, and how do you like them?

:icon_chee

18oz, their fine for what they are, they are slightly larger than I would've wanted, but they are comfortable, just lacking a lil wrist support

What? 80 bucks for shipping? Shipping to Europe shouldn't be more than 30 bucks for a pair!

Man may I ask, since you are expirienced in field of buying gloves online:
What would be some average time the gloves arviving to my house door, and do I pay something when postman delivers gloves. Thanks!

EDIT: from grupe hamd to Europe.

Honestly it might not even take a full week. If you order Monday and he sends them out the same day (usually he does, or the next day) they could arrive Saturday. Very fast shipping considering he sends them all the way over from Mexico, i highly recommend Groupo Hamd! You can also track the equipment online at any time.

Only fans that are wannabe fighters would collect so many gloves. Pro fighters don't even own that many gloves.

Fans will always be fans. Wannabes.

Feel free to actually present an argument or explain what is principally wrong with collecting gloves. So far you just remind me of John Gabriel's greater internet fuckwad theory:

215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg

Feel free to actually present an argument or explain what is principally wrong with collecting gloves. So far you just remind me of John Gabriel's greater internet fuckwad theory:

215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_chee

Honestly it might not even take a full week. If you order Monday and he sends them out the same day (usually he does, or the next day) they could arrive Saturday. Very fast shipping considering he sends them all the way over from Mexico, i highly recommend Groupo Hamd! You can also track the equipment online at any time.

Ok, I expected something like 5 or 6 weeks, but shipping is the cheapest one. Do I have to pay some additional stuff when mail man give me the package?

Ignore the trolls, they're just hatin. :icon_chee

Ok, I expected something like 5 or 6 weeks, but shipping is the cheapest one. Do I have to pay some additional stuff when mail man give me the package?
Nope nothing :cool:
What country are you from? Ive shipped to the UK and Germany.

picture.php

only pic i got right now. will take more tonight

reyes cup, 16oz gold casanovas, and fg-2900

Ignore the trolls, they're just hatin. :icon_chee

Nope nothing :cool:
What country are you from? Ive shipped to the UK and Germany.

I'm from Croatia. What are you selling and under what name?

Oh i don't really sell a lot of stuff or anything like that. The last time i sold some shin guards, headgear and a couple gloves. I dont do this often, too much of a hassle with the packaging, shipping etc etc. :icon_lol:

picture.php

only pic i got right now. will take more tonight

reyes cup, 16oz gold casanovas, and fg-2900

Nice headgear and gloves. I think it is "Clamp" who always talks about Casanova gloves, and says, he really likes them.

hows the pocket on those casanovas? is there alot of room laterally, like the cletos?

hows the pocket on those casanovas? is there alot of room laterally, like the cletos?

theres actually more room in the casanovas. i like these gloves wayyyy more than the reyes tho. flatter punching surface, stronger wrist support.

i have small hands but use a whole roll of gauze on my knuckle. so that gauze fills in the space and makes the glove a perfect fit. without the gauze my hand would be very very lose... at least in the knuckle/hand compartment.

remember, if you guys use mexican gloves you gotta use a roll of gauze on your knuckle. so that your hand fits just right

imo casanovas are the best gloves i ever laced up, i like them better than winnings and reyes. but this is off personal preference... it just feels like the gloves was make specifically for my hands. only gloves i havent tried on is grants.... so until i try those on, casanovas are my choice of bag, mitt, sparring gloves.

I GOTTA GET ANOTHER PAIR IN 12oz!!!

btw reyes groin protector doesnt even feel like its on. its pretty compact in size with a deep cup. very very flexible also.

winnings headgear is the shit. i wouldnt use any other brand besides winning when it comes to headgear. maybe down the like i'll get a fg5000.

Always nice to find that one prefers the cheaper alternative :D
While Casanovas aren't cheap gloves, they're at least cheaper than Grants, Winning and Cleto Reyes.

yeah casanovas are hands down my favorite gloves. i really wanna try out those new grants. heard they are made for smaller hands and have more knuckle padding. sounds like very good bag/mitt gloves

would also like to say that reyes and casanovas have plenty of padding in the knuckle area. and with a roll of gauze on the knuckles theres enough for hard sparring. both the gloves i have are from mexico.
but i have seen a pair of 16oz reyes that were very very thin.. i think those were the ringside ones.

Back