Media Muhammad Mokaev has suspicious weigh in for UFC 304

This is your brain on Hyponatremia.

It was very wierd but I doubt he was egregious over. Probably was just real close and the dude gave him a pass for only being maybe 0.1 over cause kapw is an asshole

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
He was on the scale a good 3 seconds before his weight is announced. Whoever made that tweet is lying. He said .02 seconds.
That was a perfectly legitimate weigh in. The weight was on its way down and didn't touch the bottom, so the guy called it. He had all the time you need with no adjustments

It's 125, no one would care either way. Perhaps they might even prefer them a bit heavier...

Kape prolly said let him be fat, give him weapons, he still gettin' hurt bad, I ain't playin'.
<codychoke>

Let me guess... you voted for Brexit and it was immigrants that turned Britain into a third world country?
"Immigrants". <Dany07><YeahOKJen>

I notice you conveniently left out the part where EU nations are collapsing internally. Prime minister of the Netherlands had to step down not too long ago because of "immigrants". My older nephew was supposed to take a class trip to Paris and it got cancelled because rioting by "immigrants".

But I'm digressing. As far as the weight thing goes, it seems like yet another case of "rules for thee but not for me". Remember the infamous DC weigh in AKA Towelgate?

Simple really, the Arab/Dagestanis/Muslims also run the UK. You ever hear of good ol English lads being named Sadiq Khan? Or Rishi Sunak? See, proof is in the pudding, in this case, in the curry.
Rishi Sunak isn't an Arabic name and he's not a Muslim.

"Immigrants". <Dany07><YeahOKJen>

I notice you conveniently left out the part where EU nations are collapsing internally. Prime minister of the Netherlands had to step down not too long ago because of "immigrants". My older nephew was supposed to take a class trip to Paris and it got cancelled because rioting by "immigrants".

But I'm digressing. As far as the weight thing goes, it seems like yet another case of "rules for thee but not for me". Remember the infamous DC weigh in AKA Towelgate?
Yep, the problem with Brexit is they didn't do it right. :rolleyes:

Nothing to see here, the scale goes back down and moves up to the middle, its a non title fight, makes no difference.

Nothing to see here, the scale goes back down and moves up to the middle, its a non title fight, makes no difference.
Except that his opponent doesn't get a piece of his purse. That would make a difference to me...

Back