NFL: Broncos @ Saints 10-17-24

he had to passes that would have put him over the line called back due to penalties. This is why the nfl is rigged.

Yall cant tell me yall didnt see this shit. I want to know the total amount wagered on Bo Nix's pass prop.

TELL ME YALL SAW THAT TOO!! I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE. THERE WERE 2 PASSES BO MADE THAT PUT HIM OVER HIS PROP AND THEY CALLED THEM BOTH BACK! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN YALL SAW THAT SHIT! VEGAAAAAASSSSSS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VEGASSSSSSS!!!!!!

TELL ME YALL SAW THAT TOO!! I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE. THERE WERE 2 PASSES BO MADE THAT PUT HIM OVER HIS PROP AND THEY CALLED THEM BOTH BACK! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN YALL SAW THAT SHIT! VEGAAAAAASSSSSS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VEGASSSSSSS!!!!!!
Best play by play guy on Sherdog... <lol>

This shit is a play. I see you now NFL. Ran by vegas. That was actually insane.

Y'all see that pic of the MVP and Lamar

Denver taking a timeout so Nix can get the ball one more time

This genuinely makes me never want to bet on shit other than MMA.

That was wildly rigged. Two passes and catches that put him over his prop called back due to penalties. No sir. That is grade A horseshit.

VEGAS RUNS THE NFL

That was wildly rigged. Two passes and catches that put him over his prop called back due to penalties. No sir. That is grade A horseshit.

VEGAS RUNS THE NFL
Same thing happened last week on our DK prop. He went over the 50 yards twice on the last drive, both called back. The NFL is gonna NFL just ask @AppliedScience he's been warning us for years...

VEGAS RUNS THE NFL
Wait wait wait mma isn’t rigged but NFL is? I need you to sit down here for a second my son

I mean arresting the riggers of Vegas
Out of me Jurisdiction. And if I were to do something, they would find me with six gun shot wounds to the back of my head and a suicide note thats not in my handwriting next to me lmao

Yeppp exactly. I bet the majority of people had bo nix over pass prop and the under 37 lol.
People were hammering the blo dix prop? Idk man. Might could be but that does seem like a degen bet

Back