MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II

So I was very, VERY drunk and watched the latest on MTV last night. Made me cry like a bitch watching her get sick on the show and CT run after her, as if he just punched a dude out.

But, I'm a emotional drinker :)

Other then that, the rest of the season should unfold nicely. Wes is always stirring the pot when its him v Johnny.

I feel like her little snippet they showed was from the first battle of the exes.

Can't help but feel awful for CT. His brother was murdered not so long ago, now this.

If CT is on the show then I'm down. Only reason I watch it since he's usually the one that brings entertainment.

Hottest chick imo is Avery.
We're gonna go with Zach this season.

I swear he's beyond Frank-gay.

I think that Brittany is pretty.

There's something vaguely Dave Herman about Jenna. Don't taze me, bro.

We're gonna go with Zach this season.

I swear he's beyond Frank-gay.

I think that Brittany is pretty.

There's something vaguely Dave Herman about Jenna. Don't taze me, bro.

Is Brittany the one that won the last dome/gulag/whatever the fuck it is this season? Something tells me she'd be the best fuck.

I'm with you on this.

Hottest chick imo is Avery. Not a particularly attractive group this season.

Needs more Cara Maria.

Her and Cooke. She needs to do another Challenge.

Avery and Cooke are like the same person to me.

Yeah, Avery and Brittany are the hottest. Last thing I heard about Cooke was her playing soccer for the Philippines.

Not sure if its gonna be the same without CT. Although the Wes/Johnny Bananas rivalry is setting up nicely it seems like. Just hope Wes hangs around for awhile otherwise its gonna be a Bananas blowout again.

Wish wes took these things seriously again. When he was serious, he was elimination king.

Not sure if its gonna be the same without CT. Although the Wes/Johnny Bananas rivalry is setting up nicely it seems like. Just hope Wes hangs around for awhile otherwise its gonna be a Bananas blowout again.

After starting out with Diem dying, the show dedicated to her afterwards, and knowing what struggle she went through before she died, I just can't get back into watching this season.

Really a shame to see Diem go out. Was really cute seeing CT and her loving it up every show. CT's always been my favorite, glad he went with her though.

Going to be weird. I think Wes, Bananas, and Jordan are pretty much the front runners here now. Don't for see anyone really beating them.

Wish wes took these things seriously again. When he was serious, he was elimination king.
He's got nothing on Laurel. 8-0 in eliminations and has never been sent home.

He's got nothing on Laurel. 8-0 in eliminations and has never been sent home.

Isn't laurel the gigantic chick? That's one of the main reasons she never went home.

I wish she went up against that blonde lesbian chick that threw her around like a ragdoll in the ruins

Laurel vs Emily never happened right? those two chicks were beast, beautiful beast

Really a shame to see Diem go out. Was really cute seeing CT and her loving it up every show. CT's always been my favorite, glad he went with her though.

Going to be weird. I think Wes, Bananas, and Jordan are pretty much the front runners here now. Don't for see anyone really beating them.

well ct wouldn't have really had a choice; but it was nice to see he didn't give one shred of a shit. but how could he?

After starting out with Diem dying, the show dedicated to her afterwards, and knowing what struggle she went through before she died, I just can't get back into watching this season.

yeah, it was brutal watching the 3rd episode knowing what took place afterward.

Never thought we'd ever see a final without Bananas.

Fucking Roy "Inch Worm" Lee smoked that pole, as they say in the Utility world.

Nany and Zach need some sort of guidance. They're too mean on the inside.

Back