MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II

Have the aftershow dvr'd, was CT there? And did they talk about Diem/Knight?
Undoubtedly CT refused to come back. Out of all of them surprisingly Zach was the person to shed a tear and give a memorial for Knight and, without being a douche, he said the love for Diem goes without saying.

Other than that the reunion show was about no one apologizing for shit and Theresa's twisted smirk. She looked like Tay Zonday a little bit.

chorain.jpg

I don't know what it is with Roy Lee and water. Genetic fear? PRACTICE CANOEING, GARBAGEMAN!

I avoided this thread to avoid spoilers (was it necessary)

This season wasn't as good as most seasons. I am really happy for Sara winning . it was hard watching diem get sick.

I hate the challenges that have them eating crap and throwing up. I don't find that entertaining at all and I thought the last challenge was one of the most tame in years.

Undoubtedly CT refused to come back. Out of all of them surprisingly Zach was the person to shed a tear and give a memorial for Knight and, without being a douche, he said the love for Diem goes without saying.

Other than that the reunion show was about no one apologizing for shit and Theresa's twisted smirk. She looked like Tay Zonday a little bit.

chorain.jpg

I don't know what it is with Roy Lee and water. Genetic fear? PRACTICE CANOEING, GARBAGEMAN!

Yeah Theresa really rustled my Jimmies on the after show

Overall a good season imo. Jordan and Sarah did a good job. Leroy killed it, he's the new king of the dome. Jay/Jenna was the most pathetic display I've seen on that show.

Also, RIP to Diem and Knight

Glad to see Sarah get the win despite being harassed and bullied for being a smart player all season.

I don't care for Sarah tbh. Her demeanor.. the way she talks, the way she carries herself, etc. With all that said, her throwing in Bananas was the one move I slightly respected her for.

I don't blame jay. I couldn't control being able to drink something that makes me gag

I could run a marathon and do cardio for days / jump off crazy things whatever

But eating or drinking something that makes me gag is a no no

I fucking hate Nia and Johnny. Please don't ever bring them back.

Lol @ Johnny and Nany saying Jenna was the MVP.

Leroy is so fucking dumb. Glad Sara won. Johnny is mad because now he has to get a job.

Funny to see TJ ripping into Jay/Jenna at the end of the show, he hates that shit when people quit.
And Jay saying something along the lines of 'you know how many people are gonna burn us on Twitter' and then bam, MTV displays their Twitter handles

Funny to see TJ ripping into Jay/Jenna at the end of the show, he hates that shit when people quit.
And Jay saying something along the lines of 'you know how many people are gonna burn us on Twitter' and then bam, MTV displays their Twitter handles

That was gold.

Agree with whoever above said they don't like the eating challenges. I'm not sure that's something you can get better at unlike anything physical so basically if you have a bad gag reflex or something....you're fucked.

With that being said, I think that dude could have put a bit more effort into getting some of that shit down.

I don't understand why Johnny was so mad at Sara. Didn't he do the exact same thing to Paula?

Bananas is such a textbook example of projection. If it's not acting it's frightening.

Leroy is so fucking dumb. Glad Sara won. Johnny is mad because now he has to get a job.

The whole group bashing Jay was stupid. Jenna wanted to quit the minute the Challenge started and it was Jay who pushed her all the way. She wasn't exactly trying to encourage him to down that drink she was happy to quit.

Johnny is just Johnny can dish it out but can't take it back.

Glad Sara won she runs hot and cold with me but she played the game well.

This Video pretty much sums up why I can't stand Johnny. He's a hypocritical piece of shit.

[YT]SXtW7Mm5rD4[/YT]

This Video pretty much sums up why I can't stand Johnny. He's a hypocritical piece of shit.

[YT]SXtW7Mm5rD4[/YT]

Wow, watching that gets the blood boiling, what an ass!

I watched the episode of the s#!@ they should've shown, had some amusing parts.

They showed that guy John, the guy who was teamed with Simone, they were from the show 'are you the one?'.

Apparently he does some stand-up comedy and decided to give the house a little show. He had one that made me laugh. Can't remember the exact wording, but it was something like "So I accidentally used the sexist phrase the other day 'you're pretty good at that, for a girl'.... which was awkward because it was during a blow job"

Am I correct in thinking that Jay just had to finish that one glass? I was under the impression once they finished that glass, they officially started the checkpoint challenge. If they didn't finish it, there would be the typical 30 minute time limit. If that is correct, he's a pussy for not at least getting it in and then throwing it up. If they literally would have had to finish all glasses, there is no way they would have so he might as well have quit.

Speaking of the time limit aspect, the rock throwing was so poorly designed. Out of the two teams that remained, they literally got one rock in the basket out of ten required. I understand the point of having a time limit, but whoever designs these should have it so that there is a good chance to finish within the time limit so that who is in the lead can change. That challenge did absolutely nothing to chance the status as both teams took the 30 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back