MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II

Glad to see MTV do the right thing and give that crazy bitch Nia the boot. Can't condone that sort of behavior -- Nia is just a psycho bully and got what was coming to her.

Bananas acted like a total dick about getting thrown in and then eliminated. It's like he thinks that he's the only one that is allowed to strategize for their own benefit. It's an individual game at this point - you gotta look out for no 1.

Handicapping the final - I think that Jordan and Sarah became the favorites after we found out there is a swimming leg. Leroy and Theresa could still have a chance though if say Sarah gasses.

Jay and the blonde don't have a chance but can't hate on them for getting to the final. They were carried there but I vaguely remember them winning a challenge and making a couple strategic behind the scenes moves. So whatever --

Is swimming Leroy's only problem? For some reason, I thought he didn't have a gas tank at all.

Is swimming Leroy's only problem? For some reason, I thought he didn't have a gas tank at all.

i think him and that dorky mike guy just quit on one final. it was rivals i or ii. dont remember if he gassed or couldn't deal with the weather conditions or got sick. all i remember was they had to camp overnight and when they woke up they threw in the towel.

MikeMike tapped out. Fuck MikeMike.

Roy Lee's history is getting screwed over by elements out of his control; he's second to Dustin in that respect but I suppose Sarah might be the queen here.

Nah she'll be back. If so, they wouldn't even have brought her on the after show.

If knight can fully sucker punch frank on the live reunion, then nia is fine.

maybe, but there's a reason they didn't straight up tell her she was booted until they got her away from everyone lol. when dude doesn't say a word to you and you pull his pants down and start talking little dick Shit, you've lost it

Well shit bananas was triangle choking leroy

And Bananas was still btfo. Leroy would have this challenge in the bag if it weren't for the swimming portion.. Fortunately Sarah is a slug and Jay/Jenna don't stand a chance.

Well shit bananas was triangle choking leroy

Maybe bananas, The MTV Wonderboy, could welcome CM Punk to the octagon. if not bananas, I hope they let MTV stars Kelly Hill from Slednecks or Daniel Payne from the MTV show Caged be Punk's first opponent in the Octagon.

I'm glad they brought back Theresa to partner up with Leroy. Would have sucked for Bananas to get a free pass to the final. And Jay/Jenna must have been so happy they didn't get voted into that final elimination, they would've been destroyed.

Swimming is for cans. Leroy da Gawd

Bush league post Phelps wannabe, put Kelly Hill from the MTV show Slednecks or Daniel Payne from the MTV Show Caged against Leroy and the winner will take on CM Punk in the Octagon and you have a huge PPV.

Jay is an absolute fucking embarrassment

Isn't he from Jersey?

Jay is so damn worthless and Jenna is a upgrade from Casey.

Pretty much morale of this challenge is........

q4cq2IevXD

Last edited:
Glad to see Sarah get the win despite being harassed and bullied for being a smart player all season.

Have the aftershow dvr'd, was CT there? And did they talk about Diem/Knight?

Back