MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II

Can you post who was eliminated in that last episode in a spoiler tag?

Spoilers for the next episode. Do not read beyond this point if you don't want the elimination spoiled.
Johnny/Averey win. Adam & Brittany are sent to Ex-ile. Bananas & Nany win Ex-ile. Adam & Brittany go home.

Thanks for using a spoiler. I spoiled last season for myself and, yeah, it completely ruined it for me.

THAT GODDAMN BANANAS.

Jenna is one of the hottest girls in Real World/ Challenge history

Top Five Hottest Challenge Cast-Members: GO.

Cooke
Kelly Anne
Cara Maria
Emily
Nany (I would rank her higher if she wasn't such a drunken idiot)

They should've just told the contestants about Ex-ile and they should have highlights of Ex-ile in the episodes.

The Cooke/Cara-Maria team was my dream team, looks-wise.

Last episode, I can't stand how much a bitch Zach becomes when he's under pressure. I know Jonna is an idiot but he has shown his bitch tendencies in other challenges. I wish we could've seen a CT/Zach show down in one of those challenges.

Zach is more of a woman than Frank, which is saying something.

Zach's speech about women to Jordan and Johnny, wow! Just wow

Also, I can't believe Jay/Jenna didn't throw Jordan/Sarah into the elimination especially after they were told that they would be thrown in if they had lost the trivia challenge. I know they don't know what the elimination would be but I think Johnny/Avery could have taken out Jordan/Sarah in that elimination.

Jordan and Zach have to be the sorest losers in that house, super whiny when things don't go their way.

Back