MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II

My interest in The Challenge has been waning but I'll try and catch a replay of the premiere. I wish they would do a repeat of Cutthroat, or another Duel.

Me too. But will still give it a watch.

^ nobody who knows cares. Hell his ex teammate knew and look at her

Knight being there is trippy. Wes already grimebaln lol

Wow Wes and CT still do this stuff. I can remember watching them when I was in high school.

You could be 19 or like 30 so we're going to need more information here. Date of birth, SSN, credit card numbers and ATM PIN to verify the joke reference.

Didn't know it premiered already. Going to be tough to watch now that I know my girl Diem is no longer here.

Love how some are like High School sweethearts and long time dating and others are just "She may or may not have given him a BJ". Haha I liked Free Agents as a set up better but this has a lot of the heavy hitters for males so should be fun.

Love how some are like High School sweethearts and long time dating and others are just "She may or may not have given him a BJ". Haha I liked Free Agents as a set up better but this has a lot of the heavy hitters for males so should be fun.

one of them was just pure BS. i want to say the bananas one? it was like "there was a rumor on twitter that in between seasons they may have hooked up". and its really weird if it was bananas because:

A) bananas should have plenty of "exes" partners to potentially chose from
and
B) all those exes should jump at the chance given bananas track record

but maybe it wasnt bananas and was someone else? i cant remember right now

we need the GOAT couple to return to these games:
Brad and Tori!
brad-and-tori-the-challenge.jpg

What ever happened to Melinda and Johanna?

Brad lol still remember when he drunk flexed on Darrell n caught one. Like both guys

Watched the first episode. I didn't feel weird watching the show with Diem and Knight still being there.

So, I guess I'll keep watching. It'll be cool if Wes could ride with rookies to the end. All the vets would be so mad.

Bananas and Nany is believable. Nany would hook up with anyone.

The after shows are going to be really weird, if they even do them.

I missed the first half of the episode...i wonder if Diem was able to do any of the commentary for the season. Probably not. Knight was really recent and his death was abrupt, so I'm assuming he was able to.

Show is awesome overall but could be so much better if they set it up so the strongest players actually faced off in challenges. They're able to avoid each other or if they do square off its a puzzle or some shit.

That Jenna chick is hot, but wow. That was a retarded comment.

"Who's the President of Wyoming?"

Jenna and Zach are perfect for each other.
Did anyone watch the Exile on MTV.com? Haley/Thomas got eliminated.

I'm not entirely into watching Diem's death unfold before my eyes.

Diem's left the show. Her exit wasn't anything bad, they showed her smiling and being happy, and CT wasn't mad that he had to leave either. They did show her laying in bed sick and being taking on a plane on a stretcher to a hospital, though. That was the first half of the episode and then the show went back to normal.

AND Holy shit.......this Real World season is fucking trash. I'm watching just to see the housemates turn on each other.

This show and cast are like a backwards trainwreck in slow motion, yet I watch.

This last episode was sad watching Diem fade, and heart breaking for CT.

I don't have the same level of remorse for Knight-he and Jeyme still make me cringe.

When they announced they were bringing someone back, I had my fingers crossed for Cara Maria/Abram.

That Jenna chick is hot, but wow. That was a retarded comment.

"Who's the President of Wyoming?"

not sure if this puts me in the pointy elbows crowd or not, but she ain't that hot.

I'm not entirely into watching Diem's death unfold before my eyes.

So I was very, VERY drunk and watched the latest on MTV last night. Made me cry like a bitch watching her get sick on the show and CT run after her, as if he just punched a dude out.

But, I'm a emotional drinker :)

Other then that, the rest of the season should unfold nicely. Wes is always stirring the pot when its him v Johnny.

not sure if this puts me in the pointy elbows crowd or not, but she ain't that hot.

I'm with you on this.

Hottest chick imo is Avery. Not a particularly attractive group this season.

Needs more Cara Maria.

Back