Media Movsar Evloev Blasts Dana White "He Was Watching Football During My Fight, Im Not Here To Amuse HIM"

Yea lil buddy no one likes crotch sniffers. Get with the times. Dana treats these people exactly how they should be treated.

Ehhh. Shouldn't have been gifted the win against Allen anyway, but pissing off Dana doesn't seem like the smartest way to get ahead. Especially when you're the furthest thing from marketable.

He clearly won that fight.

I feel like the Allen fight wasn’t that bad but Dana was adamant that it sucked. So he was most likely watching football during that fight.

Wasn’t it nfl playoffs at the time?

lol regardless not gonna help his career trash talking the president of the ufc

0 finishes in 8 fights. No one is obligated to watch you if you're boring. You have every right to do what it takes to win, but the audience isn't obligated to give a shit or pay attention.
I don't necessarily agree that going to decisions is the same as boring, but it is with this dude.

I don't necessarily agree that going to decisions is the same as boring, but it is with this dude.
Of course context matters. There's a quite a few legendary fights that go to decision, but those tend to be back and forth wars. The only Evloev fight that was even moderately entertaining was the Diego Lopes fight and that was all due to Lopes and it being short notice.

Just another example of exceptional promotion of his product by the Baldfather.

Probably not a wise choice for a relatively unknown employee to be pointing out those things in public though.
Mosvar is fucking boring and I too began watching something else during his last fight. The knees Allen landed should have been deemed legal, but weren't due to moronic Canadian commission rules.
Hope Aljo strangles him.

I actually really enjoyed his last fight. Dana should have paid more attention

Yeah, to me, a win is a win and winning definitively is winning definitively regardless of by decision or finish. I understand the UFC wants excitement but to me, it's just nonsense to entertain giving Ortega an unearned 3rd title shot over Evloev. A farce of a sport in that sense.
The thing is he hasn’t won particularly definitively, he’s had a lot of 29-28s and doesn’t seperate himself by much. Finishing doesn’t just advance you for entertainment reasons it also proves you are that much better than your opponent.

The thing is he hasn’t won particularly definitively, he’s had a lot of 29-28s and doesn’t seperate himself by much. Finishing doesn’t just advance you for entertainment reasons it also proves you are that much better than your opponent.

I agree that, that is relevant but I find that relevant when guys look very flawed and catch a submission or KO too. But, he's 18-0 and 8-0 UFC...If he beats Aljo thats two top 10 wins in a row and the win over Ige was a top 15 guy...that'll be 9-0 UFC and 19-0...pretty undeniable regardless in my opinion.

Reactions: HHJ
I mean, he's the only top-5 fighter with no finishes in the UFC (including the female divs). He couldn't put away a single journeyman he faced.

Almost nobody, especially Dana, wants to see a guy like that win the belt, so he better make something fun happen over his next few fights, or he gets canned after the first misstep.

I was also watching football during his fight. Really thought the packers would do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back