Movies Movie News and Notes

Rumours that Sam Raimi is going to be directing the next Doc Strange film I see.

This I have to see.
TURNS OUT IT'S LEGIT REAL AND AVAILABLE ON AMAZON PRIME.

Still, we should be mindful of our expectations.

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny00-OWI2-LWI1-MGYt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTQ2-ODE0-NDA-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

(Actual Footage)

I was really surprised this didn't get nominated for best full length documentary , really well done

Idk how to post videos because I'm basically a 29 year old grandpa but y'all should look up The Green Knight trailer. Looks dope

Don't want to bump a Long-dead movie thread so I thought I'd post this here.

I'm watching the Warcraft movie (about 45 minutes in), and the only good thing about it is the CGI.

The acting is horrible & the actors are horrible. It looks like they held auditions at a Blizcon cosplay convention.

Whatever issues the plot and script have would have been forgivable if the actors/acting weren't so horrible.

The ONE exception of the entire cast is Paula Patton. She's a great actress and she did what she could with what she had.

On the positive note, the movie is worth watching once (so far) just to see the CGI.

Don't want to bump a Long-dead movie thread so I thought I'd post this here.

I'm watching the Warcraft movie (about 45 minutes in), and the only good thing about it is the CGI.

The acting is horrible & the actors are horrible. It looks like they held auditions at a Blizcon cosplay convention.

Whatever issues the plot and script have would have been forgivable if the actors/acting weren't so horrible.

The ONE exception of the entire cast is Paula Patton. She's a great actress and she did what she could with what she had.

On the positive note, the movie is worth watching once (so far) just to see the CGI.

Yeah I thought it was shit. I got back into reading fantasy lately so I tried out most of the fantasy movies and shows out there. LOTR and GOT were already great and I of course had seen them but pretty much everything else sucked including Warcraft. Making good fantasy is hard to do. I didn't particularly like the Witcher either, tone felt different every episode, that said I'll re-watch season 1 when the 2nd season is out to see if I feel any different about it.

I didn't particularly like the Witcher either, tone felt different every episode, that said I'll re-watch season 1 when the 2nd season is out to see if I feel any different about it.

Not that their related, but have you played Witcher 3?

Nah I was going to but my Xbox recently died. I had it downloaded and everything.

Damn...

Anyway, if you're looking for cinematic experience that will satisfy your craving for an interactive fantasy, Witcher 3 will be it.

Many consider it to be the game of the decade.

Regardless if you buy another PS4, XBox, or pick it up for PC, you won't regret purchasing it again.

I bought it on PC for $20 and had such a blast playing it I bought it again for PS4.

Damn...

Anyway, if you're looking for cinematic experience that will satisfy your craving for an interactive fantasy, Witcher 3 will be it.

Many consider it to be the game of the decade.

Regardless if you buy another PS4, XBox, or pick it up for PC, you won't regret purchasing it again.

I bought it on PC for $20 and had such a blast playing it I bought it again for PS4.

My xbox is fixed it was just the chord. I might get into that in my mornings off. I usually and up alone from like 6am to 11 then its hang with the baby time

My xbox is fixed it was just the chord. I might get into that in my mornings off. I usually and up alone from like 6am to 11 then its hang with the baby time

Awesome to hear.

Playing it will make this stressful time fly by.

Back