Movies Movie News and Notes

The harder they fall is fucking amazing (characters are real ppl and had amazing lives, cinematography is gorgeous, cast/acting top notch, soundtrack is perfect... really worth a watch , very Tarantino esqe)

The harder they fall is fucking amazing (characters are real ppl and had amazing lives, cinematography is gorgeous, cast/acting top notch, soundtrack is perfect... really worth a watch , very Tarantino esqe)

When they went to the "White town" I about died from laughter.

Nicolas Cage Plays Nick Cage in the THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF MASSIVE TALENT Trailer

Nicolas Cage stars as... Nick Cage in the action-comedy The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Creatively unfulfilled and facing financial ruin, the fictionalized version of Cage must accept a $1 million offer to attend the birthday of a dangerous superfan (Pedro Pascal). Things take a wildly unexpected turn when Cage is recruited by a CIA operative (Tiffany Haddish) and forced to live up to his own legend, channeling his most iconic and beloved on-screen characters in order to save himself and his loved ones. With a career built for this very moment, the seminal award-winning actor must take on the role of a lifetime: Nick Cage. The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent – In Theaters April 22, 2022.

so it's going to suck then is what they're saying. Got it.

Interesting storyline, but Kidman's plastic face was distracting at times. She looks like a doll in some scenes.

St least it started a conversation about the Red Scare with my son at the end of the movie.

Balls to new movies. I have these.

QaYn9HU.jpg

hIpzRyF.jpg

Anyone else getting bombarded by ads for Licorice Pizza?

Each time I click on YouTube or Facebook, I get an ad. It seems the marketing budget was twice as large as the production budget.

I still don't have a desire to watch it.

Watched the new Spider-Man. Went in not having seen any of Holland’s or Garfield’s versions, or spoilers. Pleasantly surprised for a comic flick. A certain guy really stole the show for me. My Sons loved it too.

Flash is horrible though. Dumb af imo

Anyone else getting bombarded by ads for Licorice Pizza?

Each time I click on YouTube or Facebook, I get an ad. It seems the marketing budget was twice as large as the production budget.

I still don't have a desire to watch it.

Same. Might be good but idt im the target audience.

Just watched Dune the current version on HBO Go/Max.
Loved it, looking forward to sequel.
cgy7lp6ebem51.gif

Also looking forward to watching this next after i finish re watch of Dune.
Looks good.
Bobby O is the shit.

So much good shit to watch and gotta watch Spider Man, Bond, & Matrix Mid life crisis update too.
Hard to watchi anything right now as NFL playoffs are about to start, but looking forward to catching up after SB ship in February.

Last edited:
Same. Might be good but idt im the target audience.
I read the comments within the FB ad. The top comment was from someone that didn't like it. The reply was from someone that stated that if you didn't live in southern California during the early 1970s, then you are not it's target audience.

I thought it was a gigantic pile of shit that didn't know what it wanted to be. It's unfortunate because I like the work of many of the actors involved.

Random question about a movie that must have been made 30+ years ago.

It was a war movie that probably took place in Vietnam about a pilot gunner stuck at the bottom part of a jet fighter and the climax was when he got out of it for the jet to safely land.

What movie was this?

Jesus Christ. Can't Hollywood just accept that a movie sucked without shitting on the general public for not watching it?

Movie sucked
Random question about a movie that must have been made 30+ years ago.

It was a war movie that probably took place in Vietnam about a pilot gunner stuck at the bottom part of a jet fighter and the climax was when he got out of it for the jet to safely land.

What movie was this?
Top Gun

Back