Move over Conor, Ireland has a new 'sports' star!

Ok,im out. Ill be back to defend beckys honor and the honor of pro wrestling,later on.

Beare.

Becky-Lynch-Won-Womens-Royal-Rumble-696x392.jpg

Damn I'm in love

Google trends doesn't work like that. I just compared Ronda Rousey to Muhammad Ali and guess who is more famous according to your theory? That's right Ronda Rousey.
RRR > Ali confirmed

FFC4PGH4RBM3MY4C35KQSROHDM.jpg

Google trends doesn't work like that. I just compared Ronda Rousey to Muhammad Ali and guess who is more famous according to your theory? That's right Ronda Rousey.

Holy crap
Please be kidding
I'm comparing the popularity of two people doing the same thing from the same country, in that country
Of course its a legit comparison

Unlike your silliness

Damn, Khabib is winning against McGregor on google trends!

Holy crap
Please be kidding
I'm comparing the popularity of two people doing the same thing from the same country in that country
Of course its a legit comparison

Unlike your silliness

Over the past year. Do it for 10 years which I did and look how many hits Sheamus got. Surely you can't be silly enough to conclude Becky Lynch is "really popular" in Ireland when you don't live here and you are using a Google trends from 1 year comparing her against Sheamus? She isn't really popular here. She's known on a fringe level.

Wrestling is popular all over the world
WWE in a lot of countries, but some form of pro wrestling in most
Its part of the culture in Japan & Mexico
You'll might be surprised to know that indie wrestling events in Singapore outdraw indie fight sports events. I go for both.

WWE live events draw more than boxing perhaps ONE if you don't count the free tickets given out by the promotion.
UFC Singapore did fill more seats than WWE though.

Over the past year. Do it for 10 years which I did and look how many hits Sheamus got. Surely you can't be silly enough to conclude Becky Lynch is "really popular" in Ireland when you don't live here and you are using a Google trends from 1 year comparing her against Sheamus? She isn't really popular here. She's known on a fringe level.

Wait you are serious?
Of course I am going to use the past year
That is the time frame I was discussing ... NOW

Yes before Becky was popular, she wasn't as popular as she is now that she is popular... lol

You cracked the code of popularity
The more popular someone gets, the more popular they are

WTF would I compare 5-10 years ago?
You realize that makes zero sense I hope?

Either way thanks for the laugh & goodnight

Oh & I'll save you the trouble, but the TV show THIS IS US wasn't as popular 5 years ago as the TV show GOTHAM was here in the states
But THIS IS US is far more popular now ...

crazy how that works, huh?

;)

@HHJ

Those Potato Eaters realise it's fake right?

You'll might be surprised to know that indie wrestling events in Singapore outdraw indie fight sports events. I go for both.

WWE live events draw more than boxing perhaps ONE if you don't count the free tickets given out by the promotion.
UFC Singapore did fill more seats than WWE though.

It doesn't surprise me
I understand the popularity

Was UFC Singapore in a normal time slot for Singapore or was it catered to US

I think US, right?
If so that is even more impressive

It doesn't surprise me
I understand the popularity

Was UFC Singapore in a normal time slot for Singapore or was it catered to US

I think US, right?
If so that is even more impressive
Prelims started at 4-5pm local time. Ended around 9ish.

Back