Move over Conor, Ireland has a new 'sports' star!

@Hard To Tell
Also a few months ago she was cheap-shotted & bled like a pig but handled it like a boss

tumblr_pi46y92OJD1sfykut_540.gif

The image became iconic for the groundswell of support

Vince in typical senility fashion, did not see her as a main person & used her to get others over.
But the fans fought back so there is a nice story there

Check out the creepy hands to her left. They look ready to pounce.

NLmd.gif

Google trends is great.
Becky Lynch vs Cocaine vs Jesus in Ireland. Jesus just beats Cocaine although not every month and they both destroy Becky.

h8Srr6c.jpg

Adding Conor ruins it as his popularity means the other 3 pretty much vanish. Conor > Jesus > Cocaine > Becky Lynch (in Ireland).

@Hard To Tell
Also a few months ago she was cheap-shotted & bled like a pig but handled it like a boss

Vince in typical senility fashion, did not see her as a main person & used her to get others over.

I’ve been watching Rebecca fight for close to twenty years.

@Hard To Tell

Hasn't this happened with Daniel Bryan and other? If it has been done many times I don't think is something special anymore

Google trends is great.
Becky Lynch vs Cocaine vs Jesus in Ireland. Jesus just beats Cocaine although not every month and they both destroy Becky.

h8Srr6c.jpg

Adding Conor ruins it as his popularity means the other 3 pretty much vanish. Conor > Jesus > Cocaine > Becky Lynch (in Ireland).
Jesus is winning in America though, Cocaine is the second, except the days when McGregor fighting/throwing dollies. It is funny, but Jesus peaked at the same day when McGregor attacked the bus.

Wait you are serious?
Of course I am going to use the past year
That is the time frame I was discussing ... NOW

Yes before Becky was popular, she wasn't as popular as she is now that she is popular... lol

You cracked the code of popularity
The more popular someone gets, the more popular they are

WTF would I compare 5-10 years ago?
You realize that makes zero sense I hope?

Either way thanks for the laugh & goodnight

Oh & I'll save you the trouble, but the TV show THIS IS US wasn't as popular 5 years ago as the TV show GOTHAM was here in the states
But THIS IS US is far more popular now ...

crazy how that works, huh?

;)

@HHJ

Someone who has been famous for 10 years is not going to be trending as much as someone who burst onto the scene. See Conor and Khabib for explanation. Doesn't mean Khabib is more popular than Conor. Thank you

That isn't bad then
So not too bad of a difference
It'll be interesting to know how popular MMA is around the world and how it's trending outside of the traditional places like Japan, US, UK, Canada and Brazil.

How did she get so big? I don't watch wrestling much but I remember seeing her over the years and her mic work was fucking horrendous.

More of a sport than golf or cricket.

Nope. It is missing one of the core aspect: undecided/unknown outcome. Doing amazing phisical activities in the circus in not in the olimpic for a reason as well.

It's kind of strange how you would congratulate someone for winning a fake fight that they were scripted to win.
It's strange that non wrestling fans are still confused by pro wrestling in 2019...

This forum is just and endless sea of pencil necked geeks,ham and eggers,and jabronis who are gotten to,by the long and storied history of Puroresu

Minoru Suzuki inflicts more pain on his opponent than 95% of the UFC roster.

Back