Move over Conor, Ireland has a new 'sports' star!

It's kind of strange how you would congratulate someone for winning a fake fight that they were scripted to win.

Tbf they don't just decide the winner randomly, they give it to the person who the believe will be the best draw and most profitable for the company so it is an achievement to get the nod to carry the strap and worthy of congratulations.

Right now there is only one fighter in Ireland that can be seen as a genuine role model and gets very poor coverage by the Irish media
VOMxY7eT_400x400.jpg
..Katie Taylor,
officially the best pound for pound female boxer on the planet and she couldn't be more different compared to Conor, she's so shy and humble its ridiculous.

Last edited:
Haha, you left out the part from earlier in the evening she tapped out just like Ireland’s other sport star!

is bodybuilding a sport?

Good question! You compete to sway judges on subjective aesthetics that are only attainable via intense physical efforts, but you are not judge on those physical efforts. I have no fucking clue how to call it.

Becky is doing great

she gets asked about Conor in interviews

she may eventually get to that level, but no she is not there yet

Often, your sensitive yet rabid defence for any female athlete undermines your credibility and makes one question your objectivity
Olympic medals,ufc champ,wwe champ...

Maybe you won a spelling bee or something in 5th grade?

Sell the house and the kids.Destroy your life for Ronda Rousey and join the armbarnation today.
Odin loves you.

@Hard To Tell
Also a few months ago she was cheap-shotted & bled like a pig but handled it like a boss

tumblr_pi46y92OJD1sfykut_540.gif

The image became iconic for the groundswell of support

Vince in typical senility fashion, did not see her as a main person & used her to get others over.
But the fans fought back so there is a nice story there

-------------------------------------

Sell the house and the kids.Destroy your life for Ronda Rousey and join the armbarnation today.
Odin loves you.

Is any of that supposed to mean something I missed?

I have utmost respect to all champions.
You seem to bias your posts towards one gender of champion. Just an observation.

Back