Move over Conor, Ireland has a new 'sports' star!

Is any of that supposed to mean something I missed?

I have utmost respect to all champions.
You seem to bias your posts towards one gender of champion. Just an observation.
It might seem that way if you only post in ronda and wwe threads.

Tbf they don't just decide the winner randomly, they give it to the person who the believe will be the best draw and most profitable for the company so it is an achievement to get the nod to carry the strap and worthy of congratulations.
IE she won popularity contest of the minute because she bled by accident and all the white knights lost their mind with admiration.

They pass the strap around like a hot potato whenever they get sniff of something that could be popular. Most after being 2-3 year WWE athletes are 6x or 12x "world champions"

I don't . I liked your MMA memory thread. I guess you're gimmick posting here in a language I don't understand?
No gimmicks needed bud. You cant make no becky lynch thread in my vicinity and dont think i wont roll in and destroy some haters. Thats not a gimmick,thats a shoot. Irl id smack the shit out of someone talk sideways about The Man.

No gimmicks needed bud. You cant make no becky lynch thread in my vicinity and dont think i wont roll in and destroy some haters. Thats not a gimmick,thats a shoot. Irl id smack the shit out of someone talk sideways about The Man.
I'm going to slowly back away now....

m96jjd.jpg

Good weekend for Pro Wrestling .

The Royal Rumble was decent and Jack Swagger is s budding Apocalyptic MMA star in the making.

2lmp2ye.jpg

did anyone check how many picograms of Turn she had after the bout?

As if. No way near Conors level!

Conor is doing REAL fighting, not this pretend fake fighting!

Tell her to step inside the octagon, then we will see the numbers she does and we can all get a good laugh too seeing how her fake fighting helps her.

Bigger than Conor mcgregor, no chance!

As if. No way near Conors level!

Conor is doing REAL fighting, not this pretend fake fighting!

Tell her to step inside the octagon, then we will see the numbers she does and we can all get a good laugh too seeing how her fake fighting helps her.

Bigger than Conor mcgregor, no chance!
Nerd. Conors out,becky is in.

Ireland?

If you mean WWE, she is supposed to leave after losing to Becky at Mania & then make lil Travis Brownes
I'd bet Money those children will end up being insufferably arrogant.

Back