Move over Conor, Ireland has a new 'sports' star!

The Man is like 10 times better than Conor.

Ballet dancing is extremely hard and taxing on the body, it's still not a sport. The competitive aspect is what defines a sport IMO.

Ballet dancing must have judging and competitions etc so it's much closer to sport than WWE.

It's kind of strange how you would congratulate someone for winning a fake fight that they were scripted to win.

I get that
But this was more about an underdog that was not supposed to be popular & be in the position she is in.
But she resonated with the fans & forced Vince's hand.
Now she is quickly becoming WWE's biggest star & funny enough, going to face Ronda at Mania with the fan support behind her
So it is very symbolic in a way.

I just had to think of something nasty.

getnvb6ucfffvtfqupf4.jpg

@Hard To Tell
Also a few months ago she was cheap-shotted & bled like a pig but handled it like a boss

tumblr_pi46y92OJD1sfykut_540.gif

The image became iconic for the groundswell of support

Vince in typical senility fashion, did not see her as a main person & used her to get others over.
But the fans fought back so there is a nice story there

@Hard To Tell
Also a few months ago she was cheap-shotted & bled like a pig but handled it like a boss

tumblr_pi46y92OJD1sfykut_540.gif

The image became iconic for the groundswell of support

Vince in typical senility fashion, did not see her as a main person & used her to get others over.
But the fans fought back so there is a nice story there
Its a beautiful story.

Spotted the butt-blasted Indians.
<Oku02>

No, I'm Anglo Australian and loathe cricket. Pro wrestling does require skill and athletic ability, but at the end of the day it's all scripted with predetermined outcomes based on marketability, it's an extreme stage show. Nothing legitimate about it.

Pro wrestling does require skill and athletic ability, but at the end of the day it's all scripted with predetermined outcomes based on marketability, it's an extreme stage show. Nothing legitimate about it.

NO WAY?

REALLY?

SOURCE?

;)

Back