Mousasi and Kennedy going at it on Twitter !

goofy look alike macdonald clown

bWMNZyt.gif

Gegard really should push for Rockhold fight cause in most peoples eyes their both top 5 so I could see the winner actually getting a title shot...It wouldn't be far fetched.

Kennedy #6 and Mousasi #7 but in Vegas Gegard would be a -240 favorite...I m just saying this because beating Kennedy doesn't do much . Don't get me wrong, its another win over top 10 but beating a now evolved Rockhold does a WHOLE lot more.

Mousasi - Rockhold is a pk'em fight amongst 2 top 5 mws(in most people view)..Imo, could main event any card..F.o.y worthy.

Kennedy is actually more credible because he didn't recently get KO'd. Beating another tough wrestler gives Gegard the confidence and the credibility to go go ahead and face the wrestling based champ in Weidman should he defend the belt.

Like 'em both but Mousasi is gonna Mousasi Tim. Will be great though.

That's the first time I've seen Mousasi gotten to.

Make the fight, Joe; we all want to know if Mousasi has improved his wrestling enough to be in the elite.

I don't actually think he is gotten to lol. I think that's his attempt at hyping a fight. Good for him, I guess.

Kennedy needs his phone taken away and his hand slapped. Gegard via being better.

This is what separates Brian Stann from Tim Kennedy. Stann is a lovable and classy serviceman while Kennedy seemed the opposite. Nonetheless, I still favor him over Mousasi due to wrestling.

Why a grown ass man asked for a beating on twitter ...

If rather see Rockhold and Souza

Cb and Moose

Kennedy should aim a little higher coming off 2 big wins.

I support this fight, its gonna show us how good mousasis wrestling has improved

We all know how this fight would play out. Ankle pick, kiss Moose's feet till he falls over, take a nap then gas out and cruise to a unanimous dec.

After that abysmal Bisping fight and even more awkward post fight interview, as good as Kennedy is, i would rather scratch my eyes out than watch another one of his fights.

So everyone is 7 feet tall over there? Even if true, 5'11" still isnt "midget" not even close.

Mou is only 2" taller. His comment is rubbish.

are you kennedy's sherdog account?

Back